• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW Product Arrived - NiteCore NBP68 Battery Pack for Tiny Monsters

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
NiteCore NBP68 3400 mAh Battery Pack

Double the runtime of your TM Flashlight
Has the power of
8x 18650 batteries
Rechargeable with two charging currents
Fits with TM15, TM26, or TM36 Flashlights

15% OFF with
CPF15OFF Coupon Code

Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

15% OFF with CPF15OFF Coupon Code
Purchase at NITECORESTORE.COM

Last edited:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a 4 amp charger for this pack?
Just charged up two of my TM36's last night. Took 10 hours via the supplied charger.

Still interested in the larger capacity battery.

NitecoreStore

Enlightened
How about a 4 amp charger for this pack?
Just charged up two of my TM36's last night. Took 10 hours via the supplied charger.

Still interested in the larger capacity battery.

Nitecore calls the 4A charging adapter "A rapid charging adapter". It is available as an option in the NBP68 page.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received the new battery late last week.

Happy with the 4 amp charger, as with using this charger that battery once screwed onto the TM36, the voltage indicated 4.20 volts. I checked the battery using my multi-meter and also verified 4.20 volts.

The only issue I've experienced is that the threads on the pack appear a little lose as I've got to unscrew the NBP68 battery two complete turns, otherwise it stays in stand by mode. The battery wobbles a bit more than I care for, so I know it's the threading and not a length issue with the contact pins.

The NBP52's that I have only require 3/4 of a turn so that the stand by light doesn't illuminate. The NBP52's do not wobble at all.

Dear Nitecore Store,
I just purchased the NBP68HD battery pack and THANK YOU very much for the discount AND free shipping. Coupled with Andrew and Amanda Outdoors Deal of the Day on Nitecore's TM36 Lite, I just got a deal of the year! I will now camp out at my mailbox. Lol. Thank you again to Nitecore!
:bow:

Last edited: