Edc pocket light needed

Scotterics

Newly Enlightened
Hi all... I'm currently in the market for a new EDC light...
I currently carry a Jetbeam BA20 that my daughter has fallen in love with so I have decided to give it to her and get myself an "upgrade"...

My wants/needs in a new light are:
18650 (I quit smoking 2years ago by vaping so I ALWAYS have a handful of these with me as well as already owning a charger etc...)
Pocket carry-able... 6" long max ,no fatter than say 1.5"
Tail clicky switch (what I'm used to)
Big lumens on high/turbo/whatever, 500+ would be sufficient but bigger is better if available....
Very low lumens on low/moonlight... Ideally less than 5
More flood than throw (although this isn't very important)
As far as ui, I've been liking what I've seen with a tail clicky for on/off and a twisty head for mode/level selection.. Again, it's what I'm familiar with from my current light
One thing I'd really like to see is to be able to "pre-select" high or low BEFORE I turn the light on...
My current Jetbeam (BA20) can do this by either tightening or loosening the head before you turn it on
Budget is $75ish
Current interests are the Jetbeam 3m pro and the eagletac d25lc2 tactical although there's some question in my mind regarding the "pocket-ability" of the Jetbeam...

My current setup, I need to carry 2 lights, my ba20 for "regular" usage (although I wish it was brighter) AND a small light for "moonlight" mode...

Thanks in advance..
Scott

Scotterics

Newly Enlightened
Armytek Partner C2 Pro v3 is another that I've been looking at...
IF I'm reading the manual correctly it seems that I could leave it in high mode and when I kick on the tailswitch it will start in high...
However (it seems to me, I may be wrong) if I click and hold the sideswitch it will come on in "firefly" mode.. Right?
Or is the instant firefly mode only accessible if the light is already turned on?

A twisty interface isn't a big deal at all if there's any other way to implement what I want (select low or high from off and have the light come on in that mode)

OH yeah... Strobes, sos etc don't interest me... If they're there, fine, but, if not, no worries..

Thanks again
Scott