ARC4 - Paradigm Shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobG

Newly Enlightened
Ah, the justice in Power regulation. At 10:00 this morning Fedex delivered 2 spanking new Arc4+ to my house. The problem is this... when we got our "normal" his and hers ARC LS's my wife (who signs for the delivery) would shine them at the cieling, put the "brighter" in her purse and leave the "dimmer" one for me. So she just called me to ask how she can tell which Arc4+ is the "better" one. Since they are equal in brightness, better means which has the longer runtime. We both had a good laugh.

By the way she said the lights are flat out fabulous and she was able to reset primary to level 4 in about 5 minutes of fiddling around. I really can not wait to get home tonight.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i concur! i initially thought i'd never master all the functions of the arc4, but after reading the advanced instructions and fiddling around with the light, i've now gotten all the click/press routines and options/brightness menus in my head. in addition the beam is perfectly round and flawless, very much like that of the much-vaunted E2/E2e beam. i spent a good deal of time playing with the light, and i can't say enough good things about it! am i rubbing it in yet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.