Surefire titan clicky prototype

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
So I was messing around with a bunch of Keychain lights and created my almost perfect light. A forward clicky SF titan. My buddies and woman are not impressed but some of you may be into it.

I'm thinking of running the regular titan head because of the L-M-M-H on the titan A(or B rather)when used fast. A double click is better than 4 clicks to high. The olight i3s-cu almost worked, and may work with some foil, I had to use just a little for the titan creation. If I could mate the olight H-M-L head to this clicky...oh my

Last edited:

SVT-ROY

Enlightened
Cool. Kinda funny, your title had me for a minute there. Maybe add LEGO in that so you don't break anyone else spirit. ha.

Yes yes a bit of deception on my end. Funny thing, without your helpful hints I would not have been able to do this. I was thinking about the little insert you turned me onto for the E series body to C adapter. Thats works great BTW thankyou again. And thought maybe some tin foil might close the gap. Sure enough bamm. Just a note the i3s-cu head worked but there is a horrible gap that shows a thread and oring.

Triburst1

Newly Enlightened
If Surefire made the Titan Plus with a clicky tailcap, I'd buy three today. Leave the head rotation for brightness select and add a momentary/constant clicky. As it is, I have zero interest in a pocket light that requires two hands to activate.

scout24

Flashaholic
Or, heaven forbid, an AAA Titan with the same UI as their predecessors! Give me a ramping infinite twisty, please... :) Though I do like the OP's Clicky adaptation!

SwellGuy

Newly Enlightened
So I was messing around with a bunch of Keychain lights and created my almost perfect light. A forward clicky SF titan. My buddies and woman are not impressed but some of you may be into it.

I'm thinking of running the regular titan head because of the L-M-M-H on the titan A(or B rather)when used fast. A double click is better than 4 clicks to high. The olight i3s-cu almost worked, and may work with some foil, I had to use just a little for the titan creation. If I could mate the olight H-M-L head to this clicky...oh my

Damn my lumapower edclm21 will not light up my surefire titan head. Did you do any type of mod to get it to fire up?

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or, heaven forbid, an AAA Titan with the same UI as their predecessors! Give me a ramping infinite twisty, please... :) Though I do like the OP's Clicky adaptation!

Amen to this!
The original is still my favorite,flaws and all.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
If Surefire made the Titan Plus with a clicky tailcap, I'd buy three today. Leave the head rotation for brightness select and add a momentary/constant clicky. As it is, I have zero interest in a pocket light that requires two hands to activate.
+1 thousand to the entire quote above. :)
And an honorary banning to the OP for getting my hopes up, and not including LEGO in his thread title, lol.

SwellGuy

Newly Enlightened
works with my surefire titan head....but not working with my titan plus head. Darnit!

update : Looks like wrapping aluminum foil around the threads of the body and then screwing the head on works. Thanks for the idea! This kicks major butt

Last edited:

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, very cool - looks like I'm buying a Lumapower in the near future. :thumbsup: