• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Distributors/wholesalers

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody.

I don't know if it is allowed, or even ethical towards other manufacturers, but is there anybody out there that can bring me in contact with distributors/wholesalers in other countries? I found some on this forum as well as on the 'net, but of course not all of them are part of this forum, and while sitting in one country, it is almost impossible to know any or all distributors in another. Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks for helping.

Regards.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for this, lightlover. I'll certainly have a look at their site. Now another matter: I've been reading through some earlier posts, and found that there were some serious issues with our QC in the past. As a newly appointed rep/salesman/marketer for the company, I assure you that I will go out of my way to make sure that those kinds of problems get resolved, if they ever appear. I know that a customer wants satisfaction, and that is what I shall try to give you all! I am trying to find more distributors for our brands world wide to ensure that customer complaints(which I hope we don't get anymore) get dealt with as fast as possible. Unfortunately, due to us being a manufacturer, we do not sell directly to the public. That is why I hope you can help me get names of your local wholesalers/distributors, as per my previous post, so I can contact them. Thanks again, flashaholics!!