• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: HDS Systems Ti RA Clicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefteye219

Enlightened
CPF folks, I am letting the gems of the collection go and going a new route for the collection. All lights are excellent condition. Have been used and carried but no signs of abuse. some of them are old so they will have signs of carry but they are not major dings or defects. Thanks!!

1. Macs Customs Tri EDC Stonewashed Titanium: Got this last year, used it, carried it but have decided to release it. No signs of carry or abuse at all. The light is in excellent condition: Asking $925 SOLD

2. McGizmo LunaSol 20: This light has been with me for a while, still its a gem to use. Like it but cannot keep em all. Asking: $685 Sold outside the forum

3. HDS Ti RA Clicky: Any HDS fans out there know this is a grail light for sure. It still has all the original papers and everything. Nothing is modded except it has holes for the clip and also comes with the modded clip. Serial Number of 10014. Asking: $825 SOLD

4. Okluma Brass TiNY DC: This was from the batch that was released in November. I am original owner. The light was sent to Christensen Knifeworks for some stonwashing and bead blasting. The light is fullspeced out light, i.e sapphire, Copper LE and premium clip. Asking $600 SOLD

5. Tain Thud 26650 and Ottavino V3: Releasing both the Tain I have. One is catch and release and second is Ottavino V3 in Damascus. Both are mint condition. Asking $1300 SPF for the Thud and $450 SOLD for the Ottavino V3. Comes with all the packaging as from maker.

Prices are sold and shipped using USPS Priority mail within CONUS+2. International, please PM and I will get you a rate. All sales are final. I am not responsible for the package once I drop off at USPS. Any special services, I will get you rate. I keep the right to refuse sale. First I'll take it for the item gets it over any PMs in progress

Please limit enquiries to PMs rather than bumping the thread, no questions about lights in post below. Please keep that limited to PMs. Thanks!!

Last edited:

bartko09

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac Ti TriEDC Stonewashed | McGizmo LS20 | Okluma Br TinyDC | Tain | HDS Ti

Wow. This is the sales thread a lot of people have been waiting for [emoji6]

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac Ti TriEDC Stonewashed | McGizmo LS20 | Okluma Br TinyDC | Tain | HDS Ti

What's the serial number on the ti Clicky?

lefteye219

Enlightened

Bump with drops, SN for HDS updated and pics for THud too!!

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Havent received your pm yet sir
Sorry, i was stuck in the Tapatalk chat which I am not able to get out of..
I have just sent another PM via CPF.
Thank you Sir.

lefteye219

Enlightened

Sorry, i was stuck in the Tapatalk chat which I am not able to get out of..
I have just sent another PM via CPF.
Thank you Sir.

Pm received and replied too

lefteye219

Enlightened

Bumpity bump

lefteye219

Enlightened

Bumpity bump

lefteye219

Enlightened

Bump with drop

lefteye219

Enlightened

bumpity bump

lefteye219

Enlightened
Re: FS:McGizmo LS20 | Tain Thud 26650| HDS Ti

Do you happen to have a photo of the (battery contact end of the) light engine ?

5b12349ec06f37bf8cbacb2f67763804.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.