• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Gearbest 2nd Anniversary: Big prizes, discounts, and giveaways!

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello dear friends,:wave:​

Thanks for all of your participation and nice comments!!! Now let's public the winners :)

Firstly, personally sorry for the delay of this announcement. To apologize for this, we will pick an extra one winner of the prize Ultrafire flashlight. Totally 7 winners!!!
:twothumbs

1. The persons participated in this giveaway as below:
#3 Ethan_90
#4 MikeB.
#5 gyzmo2002
#6 Ladd
#7 pmacadelic
#8 lytumup
#9 MrZelly
#10 Str8stroke
#11 dellman666
#12 Vothelo
#13 HorizontalHuntr
#14 Skeeterg
#15 KeepingItLight
#16 roberta
#17 beaconhilltop
#18 Bigburly912
#19 LEDad
#20 ShishouMatt
#21 ewhenn
#22 ven
#24 Kudzu

2. Let us check the first winner through random.org

Congratulations to KeepingItLight who win one Nitecore P12GT!!!:party::party::party:
Please contact us and get your prize soon :)

3. Another 6 Lucky dogs as below:

Congratulations to #21 ewhenn; #10 Str8stroke; #5 gyzmo2002; #13 HorizontalHuntr; #9 MrZelly; #18 Bigburly912, who win one Ultrafire flashlight:party::party::party:

Please contact us and get your prize soon :)
Congratulations to all winners and Thanks again for all of your participation dears!!! Let's expect next activity together :)

In addition, glad to tell you there is an EPIC EASTER + 2ND ANNIVERSARY SALES Available. Welcome you check ;)

**************************************************************************************

hzFdzj0IZCLvbQl3-CyoqE_nx6UrBL8apV-8SyfOqs6nEUMWF908Zd3gjlhNqCKFAY4=s630-fcrop64=1,2db90000d55fffff

We are happy to inform you that we are celebrating the our 2nd anniversary, and we are even happier to offer this amazing giveaways, prizes, and discounts including awesome flashlights, batteries, chargers, and many more! starting as of 21 of March! We are also proud to info you that we have partnered up with 2 global giants, Paypal and Intel to make this event even more special!

• Gearbest will ensure promo products are in stock and shipped ASAP
  • We are happier to offer this this amazing giveaways to you. You can check more on March 21

Last edited:

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
To make this event even more enjoyable, and also because we are grateful and feel obligated to make our customers happy, we will offer a giveaway!:party::wave:

In order to be able to participate, please tell us about your favorite products from the selected categories based on your preference, the selected products will enter in our promotional/discounted sales @21th March, do not miss it! good luck to all :)

FLASHLIGHTS,

a) Nitecore
b) DQG
c) Convoy
d) Ultrafire

CHARGERS,

a) LiitoKala

b) Opus

c) Xtar
d) Nitecore

BATTERIES

Please don't hesitate to share with us about your favorite products, and be able to win the awesome Nitecore P12GT, and 5x Ultrafire flashlights! :party:

A total of 6 winners will be selected at March -22 via random org :)

Last edited:

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't beat the single button UI of the Nitecore MH20, you can get instant low, high, or last mode used. It is a very compact 18650 light with built in micro USB charger, it is the one I always end up coming back to after trying a different light.

The Opus BT-C3100 V2.2 is my favorite charger, it is a do it all for charging, discharging and testing all types and sizes of batteries. Really handy to see if batteries are up to claimed specs or if old batteries are due for replacement.

MrZelly

Newly Enlightened
Nitecore TM36
Xtar VC-4
LG INR18650MJ1 (nobody added batteries but it seemed there was a battery 'choice' albeit a link. :D

Last edited:

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
I have the Nitecore HC 90 and it is an awesome headlamp. It is everything an outdoorsmen(women) could want in a headlamp. I have a friend who has 3 of the Nitecore P12GT's. He liked the first one so much he purchased several more for his family along with a Nitecore D2 charger and some Nitecore 3400's. All good stuff.

There is a Nitecore MH27 and charger in my near future as well.

Bob

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the giveaway, GearBest. Here is my entry:

Nitecore Flashlights

I have the Nitecore P36 and the Nitecore Tube. Love 'em both.

I would like the neutral-white Nitecore MH20 NW if it had better mode spacing. As it stands, I would choose the Nitecore MH27 over the MH20. Since, however, I already own a few 1x18650 compact throwers, I would skip the MH27, as well.

When and if I make the plunge into 3x and 4x18650 flashlights, I will probably start with a floody, multi-emitter, Nichia 219B model from Eagletac. Sooner or later, a thrower such as the Nitecore TM36 might be on the menu.

At present, I think I would buy the 4xAA Nitecore EA41 over all of these, and load it with Eneloop Pros. It would be stored in my vehicle, along with a couple of sets of Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries.

As far as headlamps go, I am more a fan of ZebraLight than Nitecore, but I could be tempted by one of the AA Nitecore headlamps as an emergency light for my vehicle.

Convoy Flashlights
I have read many good things about this brand. At present, I do not own any of its products.

If I did not already have three or four excellent 1x18560 tube lights, I would buy the Convoy S2 or Convoy S2+ (and short tube). I like the options they offer for neutral tint and varying number of driver chips.

I also already have a number of good 1x18650 compact throwers, otherwise, the Convoy C8 would be on my short list. The larger Convoy L2 is more interesting to me. It's a medium thrower that does not duplicate something I already own.

Actually, the most interesting Convoy flashlights to me at present are the Nichia 219B triples being built around Convoy hosts. Mountain Electronics, among others, sells them.

Chargers
Based on the reviews I have read, I think I would purchase the LiitoKala Engineer Lii-500 charger/analyzer over the Opus BT-C3100 v2.2.

I like the Xtar VP2 quite a lot because of its great flexibility. It can charge almost any round Li-ion battery, and do the job well.

Batteries

Of late, I have been buying the unprotected, flat-top Samsung INR18650-30Q. I need to get a protected version of the Sanyo/Panasonic NCR18650GA and some unprotected, flat-top Efest 14500 Purple batteries.

Last edited:

roberta

Newly Enlightened
Love my Nitecore MH20 (Neutral White), & the DQG Tiny 18650 (Neutral White). :twothumbs

Best regards,
Roberta

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Convoy s2+ is a winner for beginners and old lumen junkies alike. Very customizable as well. Love them!
Mom enjoying my xtar vc4 an awful lot. One of the best chargers I've used. Batteries I have such a variety I can't pick a favorite. I use a lot of Sony vtc4 and LG3500 mah mj1

LEDad

Newly Enlightened
At the moment the Nitecore MH20 is my choice because it packs a wide beam in a compact light. My go to charger is the Nitecore d4.

ShishouMatt

Newly Enlightened
Favorite product from Nitecore has to be the HC90 headlamp which is all one unit(not an external battery pack) and has an easy access slider for brightness. Not to mention it has red, blue, and green lights on it as well! I have used it more than any other flashlight of mine.

As for chargers I will have to go with the OPUS 3100 v2.2 as it charges faster than my other charger(Nitecore d4) and has discharge/test options. Plus it has a cooling fan built in to it that will start up if it gets too hot.

Last edited: