• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Dave Curtiss Cruze Slimline small titanium flipper

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
For Sale: Curtiss Cruze Slim small 2.75" which features an m690 steel blade, full titanium carved anodized blue/gold scales with a titanium backspacer. The centering is good, lockup is about 50% and it's quite sharp as it just came back from Dave Curtiss. Dave sharpened the knife, refinished the blade, the pivot, put in new bearings and re-carbidized the lock face. The knife flips fine on the bearings but it is a small blade and doesn't flip as good as my Kwaiback which has a heavier longer blade. I would like $350 (sold) which includes the PayPal fee USPS shipping. This knife is in very good condition, couple of minor scuffs/scratches on the clip and scales if you look really close but it is now basically in new condition after Dave worked it over for me. First "I'll take it" in the thread here gets priority over any pending emails or PM's. The knife is for sale elsewhere so if two people go for it at once I will use the time stamp to make it as fair as I can.

(SOLD) $350 Shipped (SOLD)

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Dave Curtiss Cruze Slimline small titanium flipper

Bump for a nice looking knife! I've always wanted a Curtiss and if I had the funds I would be all over this one.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Dave Curtiss Cruze Slimline small titanium flipper

This one is finally sold.

Last edited: