New Ultra-Lux 18350 Turbo XP

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light has really caught my interest. I'm torn between this and the Triple XPL HI, but I think I'm leaning towards this Turbo XP.

Beam shots would really help if anyone has some.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light has really caught my interest. I'm torn between this and the Triple XPL HI, but I think I'm leaning towards this Turbo XP.

Beam shots would really help if anyone has some.

This is for the regular one, but I'm assuming beam pattern is the same just brighter:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?357479-Macs-VS-TnC

Here's what it looks like on my triple: https://imgur.com/a/nvHfv

On another note, you could buy my Triple Brass hehe

^^^ jk jk

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really wish the TNC guys would allow for USPS shipping. I put this light in my cart and proceeded to check out but stopped when I saw the shipping options for UPS ONLY. I send and receive lights this size via USPS Priority all the time for less than half the price of the lowest UPS option and I've never had an issue. Another factor is that UPS seems to be bad about sometimes not just dropping off a package at my door. Numerous times in the past I've come home to find a sticker that they've been there (during work hours) and I've twice had to drive 35-40 miles to pick up my package at their nearest hub. I live in a small rural town where the USPS postal workers all know me, so I try to make every effort to utilize them instead of UPS whenever possible.

This is none of my business of course so please don't be offended... I just thought you guys might like to know. If TNC would consider making an exception, or if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to order a light or two. Thanks.

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah it's really a shame. Apparently they ran into some issues with USPS and haven't had one with UPS thus far, which is why they're sticking with them. The $16 fee kills me every time though, so I can empathize with you on this one Wimmer [emoji24][emoji24]

DUMDUM

Enlightened
I have had many issues with USPS also if you get it insured and a valid tracking number which is the only way, there is only a few dollars difference and I know with UPS you will get the package.
Thanks
Bob

Last edited:

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Should the mah be 1500 mah per cell? 18650 are 3400 ma. What smaller liion can match this energy density?