Extremely Programmable Flashlight Suggestions

grannyman

Newly Enlightened
I have been trying to find a flashlight for quite a while that is capable of being programmed to perform relatively complex functions. I'm not talking about a light which will simply remember several settings; I need something far more complex than that. Specifically, it will need to be able to combine a slow fade up/fade down function with a timer function which can work even when the flashlight isn't emitting any light. The timer will need to trigger a fade up function after a certain amount of time of the flashlight being turned "off".

The one light I have found capable of such programming is called the Hexbright, which was started on KickStarter. I would have already bought one if they were still in production, or if any online vendor still had one. Speaking of that, I would love to buy one off of you if you have one you are willing to part with (I'm not picky at all, even if there is cosmetic damage, just as long as it works properly). The only other light that I know of that is capable of relatively complex programming is called the Nextorch. There are several lights in their product line which use programming software, however, it appears that they are not be as programmable as I need.

Is there another option out there? Thanks for your help.