• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

T6vn - Favorite High Output Thrower

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
T6vn - Favorite High Output Thrower

Factory Link Click Here

T6vn VS Big Players
Jetbeam T6vn VS RC40 Stock
Recommended Battery Click Here

Lumen: 6300/5800
Lux: 430K/400K
Max Throw: 1300m Throw

All T6vn gets: DriverVNX2 + "V54" Engraved
Perfect beam with no artifacts
Incredible output and throw combined in a relatively compact package

Spec 1: XPL PDT, Max throw & Neutral ~5000K Tint $275

Spec 2: XPL 7000K Dome on, Max flood and lumen, $255

Paypal/email: [email protected]
If you want shipping insurance please ask

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Work all day at my other job today so I'll catch up with you guys at night

Pssymon

Newly Enlightened
I saw the new uploads pop up on my phone earlier today. Looks great! Can you give an estimate of the price? Was hoping to find it here already.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great videos Vinh, the T6vn looks like the pick of the multi led throwers, and so compact. What's the heat management like compared to the TM16GT and TK75 rivals in your mods?

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened
I know that it doesn't tell us a whole lot due to the many factors that affect the cost of modified lights but the street price of the stock host is $192.

Anyhow hurry and take my money.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really looking forward to the numbers on this light.
I'm guessing 6000 lumens and 420 kcd
im also assuming vinh is going to do a run on these. I suppose the beam on this t6 looks better than the tm16gtvn.
Vinh, is the main reason why you like this light so much is because of the size?
because the build quality can't be any better than the nitecore tm16gtvn, and the throw and lumens should be the same.
So curious to know why this light was a go and not the tm16gtvn

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Long long day...Good news is I bought my own pressure washer and got 1/2 the job done today ;-)

peabody

Enlightened
Now you have to sell some lights to pay for that pressure washer.. BTW be careful to not inject yourself with pressurized water. Had a buddy blow his leg up through his shoe with an industrial strength washer. Barely saved the leg.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Now you have to sell some lights to pay for that pressure washer.. BTW be careful to not inject yourself with pressurized water. Had a buddy blow his leg up through his shoe with an industrial strength washer. Barely saved the leg.

I got a Subaru brand 3100 PSI. Not too industrial. :)

Post 1 updated!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
How does this light handle turbo mode? Just like the tk57vnQ and tm16gtvn?
btw that's for briefly comparing the tm16gtvn in the video for the 10 of us that we're very curious between the two.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How does this light handle turbo mode? Will eventually get too hot to hold but it does take a while.

Just like the tk57vnQ and tm16gtvn? Yes

btw that's for briefly comparing the tm16gtvn in the video for the 10 of us that we're very curious between the two. I would but I have none in. All are shipped to customers. I have one left from a customer that originally want it modded but changed his mind so this light is still stock.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yay! My T6 order is in! Whoopie!
My first big light in a few months. As a matter of fact, it will be my biggest light.

Well, I won't be posting for awhile because my WiFi doesn't reach out to my mailbox where I'll be stationed.
;)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yay! My T6 order is in! Whoopie!
My first big light in a few months. As a matter of fact, it will be my biggest light.

Well, I won't be posting for awhile because my WiFi doesn't reach out to my mailbox where I'll be stationed.
;)

Seee this is why I keep on thinking you are my age or younger! So much youth and life! CHEERS!

Wouldn't it be nice if we can all get together and have a beer! All different ages and background united by light.