My Mini Grip arrived

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am wicked happy, as my beautiful G-10 Mini Grip arrived! WOW! Pix do not do this justice at all!! This knife is gorgeous!! I LOVE how this feels in the hand, it feels so much better, than the previous generation Mini Grips. The blue & grey, and those stand offs.....it is just a stunning knife. OK, enough talking, here are my pix. Thanks for taking the time to look.

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Nice pics! :thumbsup:

Good to see another CPFer with this knife.

It's great, I really like mine.

Also the clip is worth a comment, the deep carry clip is IMO better than on the ordinary mini Grip.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
This color combination is perfect. Is this a stock knife? Or aftermarket upgrades? I never really liked the look of the Grip until I saw this one! It really stands out and looks excellent. Glad I clicked the thread.

GunnarGG

Enlightened
This color combination is perfect. Is this a stock knife? Or aftermarket upgrades? I never really liked the look of the Grip until I saw this one! It really stands out and looks excellent. Glad I clicked the thread.

It's a stock version.
A new variant of the Grip /mini Grip.
This is the 555-1 but there is also the 550, 551 and 556 with the -1 extension.

Gryffin

Enlightened
WANT. :hitit:

I don't see those scales as an option on Benchmade's site. I own two Griptilians that aren't made anymore; the mIni isn't bad, but my full-size flat-ground 550 has those hollow, plasticky-feeling scales, I'd ♥ to replace them with something more substantial!

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
This color combination is perfect. Is this a stock knife? Or aftermarket upgrades? I never really liked the look of the Grip until I saw this one! It really stands out and looks excellent. Glad I clicked the thread.[/QUOTEThis whole knife is stock from Benchmade. It is their new G-10 version of the Mini Grip.

Yes, I agree 100% about the new clip too.

nbp

Flashaholic
Really nice, that is a handsome knife TKC!

I've never had a Grip but they sure have a lot of fans.

ven

Flashaholic
In celebration of FINALLY having my MUCH needed shoulder surgery, I bought a knife.

Well i best get one of these ops then!!! Should not say that seen as i am suffering :laughing:

Well a :party: to your celebration :)

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL!!

I had a nasty car accident in Dec., (the accident totaled my vehicle.) which is why I needed surgery. But, my insurance company in it's infinite wisdom, made me suffer cancel the original surgery, and suffer through PT, which made my shoulder worse. They FINAL agreed to let me have surgery, so it really IS a big deal.

Thank you. I am working on healing.

nbp

Flashaholic
How many blades altogether in your collection now TKC? I know you have some beauties stashed away. ;)

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Due to Divorce and unemloyment, my collection can be counted on 2 hands. I literally HAD to sell off my entire custom collection, I kept 1 custom knife and my Strider PT CC. I am slowly building it up. I kept Snody fixed blade was a gift to me as well. Here is a list of all my knives.
1. Seamus Knives Cracked Uber.
2. Strider Dog Paws PT CC
3. Strider SnG
4. Benchmade 555-1
5. Spyderco Delica
6. Spyderdo Salt
7. Victorinox Alox Soldier
8. Victorinox 2015 blue alox Cadet
9.Snody fixed blade

Last edited: