• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to teak!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great seller. Bought some headlamps off him. Arrived safe and sound. Shipped promptly. Couldn't ask for better.

KentuckyMike

Enlightened
I just posted to this thread, but I'm going to do it again because I've now bought-from, sold-to, and traded-with teak, all in the last two weeks. (Yes, clearly one of us has a problem with flashlights, but that's neither here nor there.) All transactions were perfect. Great communication, fast shipping, honest descriptions, fast payment, you name it. He's one of the good guys.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just posted to this thread, but I'm going to do it again because I've now bought-from, sold-to, and traded-with teak, all in the last two weeks. (Yes, clearly one of us has a problem with flashlights, but that's neither here nor there.) All transactions were perfect. Great communication, fast shipping, honest descriptions, fast payment, you name it. He's one of the good guys.
Thanks Mike! It's a pleasure doing business with the great people on cpf! I enjoy talking lights back and forth. Most guys and gals on her are great to deal with (yourself being included)