• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc LSH-P DatiLED 219 LE and Arc holster **SOLD****

CLBME

Enlightened
A fantastic little light, which I just don't use as much as I thought would so it's off to a new home. An Arc LSH-P host with one small ding in the head as shown, and a twisty tail. Also included is an Arc holster, with minor wear. The light was upgraded with a triple module from DatiLED. From my original order with Derek the LE is the 219- 4500K CCT, with a 92 CRI. It has a frosted optic. It is a four level module. A beautiful beam and color. NOTE: The light requires a 3.7v cell and is not included.

Price: $130 $125 $120 $115 now $100 shipped CONUS. First class mail, no insurance. International shipping at buyer's expense. ***************SOLD to Linuxology****************

The first "I'll take it" in the thread receives priority over any pm's. Prompt payment is expected.

20160408_065113.jpg
20160408_065017.jpg
20160408_065203.jpg
20160408_065400.jpg

Last edited:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc LSH-P host with DatiLED LE

Great light and modded by one of the greats! I modded one of these and it such a great light that packs a punch to be so small, I could never let mine go.

Good luck with your sale!

CLBME

Enlightened

Thank you Nitroz. I understand your sentiment! I have to let some go, however, and this one will hopefully find a new home. Cheers!

Great light and modded by one of the greats! I modded one of these and it such a great light that packs a punch to be so small, I could never let mine go.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I have one too but without the holster. A truly classic light from a great modder.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just noticed this is a four mode, does this one have a moonlight mode?

CLBME

Enlightened

Hi Moshow9- it does have quite a low mode although I am not sure frankly what the lumens are and I don't think I ever asked Dati how it is rated. I will send him a PM and ask..........

I just noticed this is a four mode, does this one have a moonlight mode?

Last edited:

CLBME

Enlightened

No one yet...........it really is a great little light. DatiLED's LE provides a beautiful beam and color rendering. Small form factor, four levels with a hard-to-find holster. The LE was $80 or $85 IIRC............ up to the top again. :wave: