Ganzo G7393 Folding Pocket Knife Review (440c, G10, 3.5 inch blade)

mhanlen

Enlightened
Review: Ganzo G7393P-OR

Hey Candle Power Forums. I never thought I was a budget knife guy, but I've been pretty happy with the Ganzo knives I've handled thus far. The is for the Ganzo G7393P-OR. I paid about $20 bucks for it, and enjoyed getting to check it out. If you've seen any of my light reviews, you know what to expect. Hope you like it! Oh and if you have another few minutes to spare, check out a review I did of an HX Outdoors D135 fixed blade a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

ronniepudding

Enlightened
The fixed blade review is fantastic ... though obviously the fixed blade itself leaves something to be desired.

I mean for this observation to be taken in the most complimentary manner possible: it seems the crappier the item you're reviewing, the more entertaining the video :)

Keep up the good work.

mhanlen

Enlightened
The fixed blade review is fantastic ... though obviously the fixed blade itself leaves something to be desired.

I mean for this observation to be taken in the most complimentary manner possible: it seems the crappier the item you're reviewing, the more entertaining the video :)

Keep up the good work.

There's a great knife in there somewhere, unfortunately it's covered by a bad handle and an ugly blade. I have fun doing those, thanks! I like to mix it up occasionally and load up on the jokes, on gear that's bad. Plus it fits within the anti tactical theme of my channel.