• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Anyone else love shorty's as much as I do?

Exeter354

Enlightened
IMG_8610_zpsdbl7tmaz.jpg

IMG_8607_zpshdjkwzn2.jpg

IMG_8612_zpsebywtcw1.jpg

IMG_8587_zpswz6t7cxr.jpg

Last edited:

Jannojj

Newly Enlightened
I love the short one's 90 % of all my flashlights are single cell flashlights, not singles of 18650 cell is like a two cell flashlight.

Jannojj

Newly Enlightened
You are a lucky guy to have four of OR 's of single cell flashlights . Green with envy .

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those look really nice. You got you two Chunky Monkeys for sure. lol I have one WASP with the ZeroRez shorty. Neat light for sure.

Exeter354

Enlightened
Thanks guys! I love the interchangability of these lights! I can turn them into a two cell with just a swap of the body - though I have found I don't do that all that often because I like the portability of these little guys. And at nighttime, they are a little candle by my bedside that run and run and run. I couldn't get my hands on any OR LE's for the longest time, but now they are fully equipped! I am ridiculously addicted to OR/Moddoolar/Torchlab, it's insane!!! (But in a good way! :) )

Last edited:

Exeter354

Enlightened
Those look really nice. You got you two Chunky Monkeys for sure. lol I have one WASP with the ZeroRez shorty. Neat light for sure.

Thanks! Love the WASP!!! Just swapped out and put one of these things on the tail:

TripodRing_zpsatufsf2n.jpg

It doesn't tail stand, but it's pretty handy!

Skeeterg

Enlightened
Love them all. Now if they would charge by the inch you would be in good shape.

Exeter354

Enlightened
These little guys pack a punch! How can so much power fit in the palm of your hand? At night the dim setting is a perfect candle. But on full blast it's daytime for an entire room!

IMG_8630_zpsd1tn5w1u.jpg

I found this old box from WW2 (note the date...interesting!)...perfect home for these little guys...what do you think?

IMG_8626_zpswpx1gp9o.jpg

IMG_8622_zpswxwnd6xg.jpg

LiteBox_zpsb8oavvgq.jpg

I like the juxtaposition of old and new!

Last edited: