Deep carry pocket clip for ZL H602w?

LimuHead

Newly Enlightened
So my new Zebra Light H602w came in yesterday and I really like the flood of light it gives.

I know that ZL has a pocket clip that will fit the H602w, but it isn't deep carry.

Please tell me what you use.

Pictures and links or model numbers are greatly appreciated.

Also, I am not looking for a clip that attaches with screws. I am looking for a clip-on.

Thank you!
Aldon

LimuHead

Newly Enlightened
I read that the clip for the Armytek Wizard would work and so ordered one in silver & one in black, both without the cutouts.

The guy on the phone said that the deep carry clip didn't fit the H602w as well as the standard did. I was going to order one anyway, but they're out of stock.

The clips should be here next week some time.

I'll report back then.

Any other leads are greatly appreciated!
Aldon

MX421

Enlightened
I use the Armytek clips with my H602w and H600w and they work quite well. Skip the deep pocket clip, the regular one goes flush with the cap/head (depending on your chosen orientation). I got some and they stick out past the end of the light when you clip it in the headband slot.
Also, these will scratch you coating because they fit pretty tight. FYI the H602 is my most use headlamp!

LimuHead

Newly Enlightened
Skip the deep pocket clip, the regular one goes flush with the cap/head (depending on your chosen orientation). I got some and they stick out past the end of the light when you clip it in the headband slot.
Also, these will scratch you coating because they fit pretty tight. FYI the H602 is my most use headlamp!

Thanks for the tips!

Much appreciated!
Aldon

LimuHead

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE:

The clips came in the mail today!

I tried both of them and while they both fit, the silver one fit better than the black one. The black one has a slightly wider band (the part that clips around the flashlight, maybe from the coating?) that doesn't sit as snugly in the flat grooves of the light making it prone to slipping. The silver one fits the grooves well.

The caution about these clips scratching the anodizing was spot on. They are tight and will make scratches. In fact...

WARNING: I didn't see, but could smell the sparks that were made when putting these clips on the light. Don't attach these clips to your light in any place where sparks would cause a hazard!