• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Solarforce w/ EDC+ X60L3 (SOLD)

vinte77

Enlightened
For sale:

1) Host: Seraph 18650 host, a/r lens, normal lens, 2 additional o-rings, lanyard, crenulated and flat bezel, x5 deep pocket clip, clear rubber boot, high amp switch (forward clicky) w/ double springs (there are scratches on the host)

Light engine: bushwacked copper p60 shell with XP-L Hi 4000k LEDs, 10507 carclo-optic, potted with thermal cubes, and BLF X6 driver w/ bypassed spring (FET + 7135 driver w/ Bistro programmable firmware).

*The light can only be run on a single cell.

I'm selling because I have too many lights I don't use and wanted to do some spring cleaning. I might be adding other lights to this post over time. I'm looking to get $95 paypalled and shipped. Price dropped to $75. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2) Host: solarforce host, head has been baked to a bronze orange color, a/r lense, mcclicky switch, oveready shroud + clip (this was legoed together with existing parts I had, note the color difference between the tailswitch and body)

Light engine: an older version of the EDC+ X60L3 triple xpg2, the mode sequence is H-M-L, copper foil wrap

I'm looking to get $70 obo paypalled and shipped. Price dropped to $45. SOLD SOLD SOLD

image_zps0nom4e2n.jpeg

Last edited:

vinte77

Enlightened
Re: FS: Seraph w/ triple dropin

Weekend price drop on the seraph, $90.

Last edited:

vinte77

Enlightened

Price drop on the seraph to $85 and on the solarforce to $65.

vinte77

Enlightened

Come on guys, nearly 400 views and no takers. Another price drop seraph - $80 and solarforce - $60.

Last edited:

vinte77

Enlightened

Another price drop seraph - $75 and solarforce - $55. Let's get these lights sold!

vinte77

Enlightened
Re: FS: Seraph w/ triple dropin + other lights

I'll take the Seraph w/triple drop-in for $75 shipped & pp'd.

I've got too many hosts and drop-ins as well - but I have a hard time passing this one up.

Please pm me with pp details.

PM'ed.

msim

Enlightened

I'll take the solarforce! Please PM me PP info!

Edit: PP sent!

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened

Got it today and lego'd the tailcap and drop in into an L2M body/L2T bezel combo to immediately pocket carry! Thanks for turning around so quick! L2P body and the (awesome) orange bezel will also be put to good use!

Pic of new setup: http://i.imgur.com/bwBUnhs.jpg

vinte77

Enlightened

Got it today and lego'd the tailcap and drop in into an L2M body/L2T bezel combo to immediately pocket carry! Thanks for turning around so quick! L2P body and the (awesome) orange bezel will also be put to good use!

Pic of new setup: http://i.imgur.com/bwBUnhs.jpg

Great! Glad it arrived safely and you're putting it to good use already.