6P size strorage box/case!!

blanex1

Newly Enlightened
hi guys,i have alot of lights sitting all over my house!and i am looking for away to store them in one place! most of these lights are of the surefire 6P size or smaller,i was thinking of a pelican case of some kind!maybe to store six at once and have three of them,i would love to see how others are storing there flashlights!i could also pack my other smaller lights,like my surefire E1L and E1B malkoff's in the same box,along with some batterys! what would be a good storage box,i really like the pelican cases but don't no a good size to buy!if any ideas or could help me,that would be grate,lots of thanks.:candle:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use Pelicans and super cheap Chinese ones from Banggood. Search this. It is the larger size that fits the 6P. Now, know they are cheap and not really waterproof and shockproof. lol But for under $4?? [h=1]Waterproof Shockproof Airtight Survival Case Container Carry Box 17 x 11 x 4.5cm[/h]

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pelican 1200 is a good sized case for flashlight storage. Pricey, though.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pelican. Just get a Pelican. Just perfect...everything they make is perfect kinda pricey sometimes but hey its one damn well made ultra protective case etc...

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's already been said a few times; but it's got to be Pelican.