NEXTORCH        
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324

Thread: Sigma Customs

Default Re: Sigma Customs

Quote Originally Posted by jdboy View Post
    For us on the Regulus list with Ti as our material option will our lights be delayed or canceled all together?
    You may either cancel the reservation or those who selected Titanium get first dibs on the Mn-Bronze and Brass that will be made available with the first run. You may also switch to Al-Bronze but that would delay the reservation as I have already finished with the Al-Bronze for the first run.
    Material selection for the future runs is uncertain at the moment and will depend partly on how Mn-Bronze is received and ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetasigma View Post
    You may either cancel the reservation or those who selected Titanium get first dibs on the Mn-Bronze and Brass that will be made available with the first run. You may also switch to Al-Bronze but that would delay the reservation as I have already finished with the Al-Bronze for the first run.
    Material selection for the future runs is uncertain at the moment and will depend partly on how Mn-Bronze is received and ages.
    Is there any way I could stay on the list to see what upcoming materials may be offered or should I just cancel and then watch for later posts.

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Thetasigma View Post
    I have already finished with the Al-Bronze for the first run.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324