• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Klarus XT11S XPL HI 1100LM

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
As always, i had some requests for this light, and here it is :wave:

Awesome XPL-HI V3 based pocket thrower, with a very affordable price and programmable modes!

More product info,

SL8eAuF.png

3iAuXrX.png

20160317061343595.jpg

GB INFO,

• Pricing, code and any other info will be given via PM ONLY!
  • Shipping is free worldwide - with free tracking!
  • Do not share the code, the price or the link i will give to you with ANYONE (PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THIS THINGS ON OUR FORUMS, MAP POLICE IS TERRIBLE THING)
  • I'm online most of the time, so feel free to PM me ANYTIME, will try to answer ASAP.
  • PLEASE confirm in this thread if you have ordered/bought the light! and also how many pcs you did!
  • Paypal is accepted and the preferred method, with secured servers, so you are covered
  • Feel free to post anything you are interested in, i will gladly help you with it!

• P.S. If i don't answer your PM, it could be due to inbox limitation, and the need to delete msg's so sometimes i cant recall what user/s have sent a PM to me, please consider to PM me until i answer you, and i will for sure,also include the total info in the msg so sending several messages will be avoided, sorry!
.P.P.S new members will have to pass the 3 post limitation before they can send me a pm!

kalel3322.
duffman
aginthelaw
Charlie-Echo-Kilo
kalel332
noblig
mofocm
9. terjee
10. ID4
11. Truglo
kalel332
kalel332
Sumlunatik
15. Sumlunatik
16.. Sumlunatik
17. Sumlunatik

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast