• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Both sold- Thanks CPF!

scout24

Flashaholic
**SOLD**Up for sale is a USER McGizmo Haiku 119v high-cri light. This was daily carry and use for quite a while, and I don't baby my EDC gear. It's scuffed, scratched, been dropped, not a shelf queen. That said, Ti looks great when it's used, and ten minutes with some steel wool would eliminate 90+% of the marks if you were so inclined. Beautiful beam, 3 speed with memory, 1x123 primary or RCR... $325.00. ***SOLD***

**SOLD**Second set of pics is a TB Ti CR2 body that is E-series compatible. Haiku head fits and works great... (cough cough... ) Tailcap is removable and is also E-series. McClicky switch installed. May be a hairline scratch somewhere, been in my safe since it got here. Never carried. $200.00 **SOLD**

Prices include Priority USPS shipping with tracking, and Paypal fees. Prompt Paypal appreciated. US sales only, please. First "I'll take it" here takes precedence over all other communication.

On to the pics!

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Haiku 119v, TB CR2 Ti body

That Haiku is so tempting! I just received my first McGizmo; my first Ti light a little over a week ago and I'm hooked. GLWS.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS- Haiku 119v, (Still available) TB CR2 Ti body (SOLD)

Congrats @Light11 ... I, too, have never seen that TB configuration

scout24

Flashaholic

I went through a phase when I asked for some off the beaten path things, and TB was good enough to make them for me. ;)

scout24

Flashaholic

Sorry my friend... That was the last of them.

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast

nbp

Flashaholic
I don't know why you guys sell your Haikus. You just buy another one a few months later anyways. Haha. [emoji14][emoji6]