NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [DEAL] Lumintop Prince Brass/ Cu/ SS with Carbon Fiber XM-L2 U2 1000lm

Arrow [DEAL] Lumintop Prince Brass/ Cu/ SS with Carbon Fiber XM-L2 U2 1000lm

Don't Missed Out! Details >>

Lumintop Prince Brass, Copper and Stainless Steel XM-L2 U2 1000lm. Look no further!

For members who are keen in participating. Kindly contact us through any of these methods:

1) REPLY on this thread
    2) PM (Private
    Message)
    3)
    EMAIL to

(in case my mail box is full). Please indicate your forum name and username in your email.

I am ONLINE most of the time. Will try my best to reply request within 24hrs.

---------------------------------------------------------

ORDERING INFO:

• Free shipping internationally with tracking.
    • Paypal and credit card payment are accepted.
    • Expedited shipping option is available with additional fee.

Try to AVOID mentioning brand, model name or hyperlink to official site in this thread.

Mode: Low - Mid - High
    Lumen: 1000lm
    Runtime: 65hrs
    Material: Copper/ brass / stainless steel
    Battery: 1 x 18650 / 2 x CR123 Battery
    Switch: clicky
    Working voltage: 3-8.4V
    Size: 114mm(L) x 22mm(Head) x 22mm(Body)
    Last edited by freeme; 04-30-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Default Re: [DEAL] Lumintop Prince Brass, Copper and Stainless Steel XM-L2 U2 1000lm.

Please forward purchase info.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by weklund; 04-30-2016 at 04:21 AM.
    ....."Happy Landings".....

Default Re: [DEAL] Lumintop Prince Brass, Copper and Stainless Steel XM-L2 U2 1000lm.

Info on copper please!

May I have you cooperation for not disclosing any of the above deals details without our permission.

Kindly leave me a note on my thread or PM if you have placed your order. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by weklund View Post
    Please forward purchase info.

Quote Originally Posted by ShishouMatt View Post
    Info on copper please!
    Thanks.

Default Re: [DEAL] Lumintop Prince Brass, Cu and SS with Carbon Fiber XM-L2 U2 1000lm.

Please PM me the top secret info on the copper.

Flashaholic

Default Re: [DEAL] Lumintop Prince Brass, Cu and SS with Carbon Fiber XM-L2 U2 1000lm.

Info please!
    TOOLvn,TN36UTvn,TN32UTvn,SK68vn,SK98vn,M2Xvn,P60vn quad <<bit of a theme. several variations of S1Baton, srMini, Factor Equipment ghost 130, Cossatot 1000xl, Mizpah 300 Reylight copper tool

What about listing ui and features other than output?

Info on ss please

Some specs have been included.
    Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    What about listing ui and features other than output?

Please forward info!

Quote Originally Posted by freeme View Post
    Some specs have been included.
    Yes but I wonder about the ui. Memory? No memory? Blinky modes? Electronic or regular clicky?

Yes, please, forward information.
    vinhnguyen54 (K40vn, Z6vn, TX25C2vn, T45Cvn, D25Cvn, M15vn); Mtn Electronics (Supfire M6, Convoy S3), Niwalker Vostro BK-FA02; Olight M22; Fenix PD35; Nitecore SRT7;XinTD C8-V4; Convoy C8; TrustFire TR-3T6; Convoy S4; Spark SF5; Xtar WK41 Sirius; Eagle Eye X2.

I do not have a sample with me, but according to the specs:
    Low (default) = no memory.
    No blinky, since they have specified 3 modes which are low, medium and high.
    Switch is at the bottom, i presume it is a standard mechanical type (to be confirmed later).

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    Yes but I wonder about the ui. Memory? No memory? Blinky modes? Electronic or regular clicky?

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Default Re: [DEAL] Lumintop Prince Brass/ Cu/ SS with Carbon Fiber XM-L2 U2 1000lm.

Please pm info, thanks!

Default Re: [DEAL] Lumintop Prince Brass/ Cu/ SS with Carbon Fiber XM-L2 U2 1000lm.

Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyeddiethefirst View Post
    Please pm info, thanks!

Pm info please!

Please PM info!

Please pm info, thanks!

Unable to PM you due to your low post count status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinowrx View Post
    Please pm info, thanks!

Flashaholic*

Please PM me for a copper Prince.... Thanks

Order placed for one copper Prince. Thanks Again!!!!!
    Last edited by FlashKat; 05-05-2016 at 12:39 AM.

Interested in copper Prince! Please pm!

Tried pm-ing you but your inbox was full :/ Anyway, this a a great deal for this light? Do you know the tint of this light? I did not notice it in the description. Is it possible to get a copper neutral white XPL?

Details for copper please

I'm pleased to announce that I put in my order tonight for a copper Prince. Everything went smoothly with the coupon code.
    Thanks freeme!

Thank you for your support! Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD777 View Post
    I'm pleased to announce that I put in my order tonight for a copper Prince. Everything went smoothly with the coupon code.
    Thanks freeme!

Would like info and price of brass light

Please PM info! Thanks!
    "I'm not afraid of the dark. The dark is afraid of ME!"

Info on SS please.

Unenlightened

Interested please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast