• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold Lummi Raw Ultra Rare Camo Version - Malkoff Dropin - 3 Levels

aikiman44

Enlightened
Sold. Lummi Raw Ultra Rare Camo Version with Malkoff Dropin. Minty condition, 3 brightness levels. Comes with original case and instructions, as well as three batteries.
Price: $300 Shipped, PP/CONUS. No trades.

Last edited:

aikiman44

Enlightened
Re: FS: Lummi Raw Ultra Rare Camo Version - Malkoff Dropin - 3 Levels

Sold!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Seconds please.

Ladd

Enlightened

incredible light! Congrats on the snag!

aikiman44

Enlightened
Flashlike, after reading your post I rechecked and it was ZanZan who made the dropin. So the light started in England, came to the US, was sent to Japan and back to the US. Sometime in there I also took it to Paris. It's a well traveled light.
Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
me thinks WOW! Covers this one! Thud you dog! You have poor mag in deep depression now! lol

:)

Actually, I'm okay Thud got it as I'm not really into cerakote stuff and I'd prefer the original emitter. I have several plain aluminum models I can get coated if I want.

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
Steve,

These are not cerakote but anodizing by Mirage_Man. Only five of these exist,myself being the custodian Of 2:D .With the ZanZan triple is a killer combo!

Congrats Thud!

:)

Actually, I'm okay Thud got it as I'm not really into cerakote stuff and I'd prefer the original emitter. I have several plain aluminum models I can get coated if I want.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Ahh, okay, didn't realize it was ano. Still, I'm not really into ano either unless it's the really hard HAIII, although I do have many ano lights but they're usually production models that are users rather than collectible shelf queens.

I prefer bare metal as I'm more into the metallurgy which is why I collect brass, brass alloy, copper, copper alloy, bronze, nickel, nickel silver, silver, Damascus, and mokume gane lights. And I don't like to cover up the nice shiny metal with ano or cerokote. Even I don't collect everything. :)

Still, sounds like a very special light so congrats to Thud on a nice score.

Last edited: