• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Hello From Manker

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Dear CPF Members,

We are Manker.

Glad to say we are going to start the journey on CPF.
We've built our forum here.
Any suggestions and ideas about our products are welcomed.

We'll supply better and better products to you guys.
We are doing something different.

Stay tuned

Last edited:

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Welcome, I hope to see US dealers carry the AA (Quinlan/Godmes T01... whatever it is called this week) :) thrower you make. :popcorn:
Thanks, in fact, you can buy on amazon.com, you can search Manker T01, you will find dealer who offer FBA service, then you can get it in a few days.

davyro

Enlightened
Hello Manker:welcome: i'm a very happy customer of a Manker U11 it's a very good well built & practical light that i use just about every day at work.I love the usb charging capability of the U11.
I look forward to seeing the Manker lights of the future,i do think you're going about the production of new lights in the correct way by asking people who buy & own a lot of lights their opinions
what they'd like in a future production.It does make sense as the people like myself who love flashlights do tend to know what they're talking about when it comes to flashlights.For that reason alone
you deserve great credit.Hopefully it won't be to long before I purchase a new Manker flashlight.

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Hello Manker:welcome: i'm a very happy customer of a Manker U11 it's a very good well built & practical light that i use just about every day at work.I love the usb charging capability of the U11.
I look forward to seeing the Manker lights of the future,i do think you're going about the production of new lights in the correct way by asking people who buy & own a lot of lights their opinions

will like them.
what they'd like in a future production.It does make sense as the people like myself who love flashlights do tend to know what they're talking about when it comes to flashlights.For that reason alone
you deserve great credit.Hopefully it won't be to long before I purchase a new Manker flashlight.

Thanks! You will see at least 2 new products in this month, hope you will like them

Phlogiston

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF!

Any chance of a T01-style light in a 2xAA form factor?

I like my lights to be about 150mm long, because I find that size easier to hold. If a T01 can do 500lm on one Eneloop, I imagine a "T02" could do 800lm or so on two Eneloops, but I'd be equally happy with 500lm and double runtime.

Put a neutral white 5000K LED in it and I'd probably buy 2 or 3 of them just for myself :)

Manker

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF!

Any chance of a T01-style light in a 2xAA form factor?

I like my lights to be about 150mm long, because I find that size easier to hold. If a T01 can do 500lm on one Eneloop, I imagine a "T02" could do 800lm or so on two Eneloops, but I'd be equally happy with 500lm and double runtime.

Put a neutral white 5000K LED in it and I'd probably buy 2 or 3 of them just for myself :)

we have plan on 2XAA flashlight , it will appear as a pen sharp, will you like it?

Manker

Newly Enlightened
When will you release details about the 2xAA flashlight? I'm looking forward to learning more. :)

I don't know when about 2xAA pen sharp light.
But I know we will release a new pen light soon, it can be used as a writing pen and a flashlight, and it is rechargeable with a 10180 battery, and nichia 219B.

Wendee

Enlightened
I don't know when about 2xAA pen sharp light.
But I know we will release a new pen light soon, it can be used as a writing pen and a flashlight, and it is rechargeable with a 10180 battery, and nichia 219B.

With Nichia 219B? My favorite! I look forward to it being released. Thanks!