Archery site light

Golfnut721

Newly Enlightened
First I want to say that a great forum. Second I want to say, I've been doing a little research on my project and I Am lost.

The project.

my daughter and i like to do diy projects and I shoot competition archery and we use what's called a sight light. Well we want to build our own.

What it does.

the sight light is a small (5mm) maybe led that shines on to the end of a small .10-.19 piece fiber optic. Typically the light is always blue. We are wanting to create one that's capable of using a clear fiber and producing a rgb color display. So I can pick what color I want depending on the target.

The unit would need to be able to be programmable to have a auto shut off and be able to adjust intensity of each color and a color selection. Would love for it to be waterproof and rechargeable. The size needs to be some what small. Say the size of a 9v.
So this is what we want to build.
A) is it doable?
B) is it something easy that doesn't take rocket science?

thank you for your time.

Hot linked images removed........Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Not sure what you are going for here. Your images are hot linked from web sites. Please explain.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Welcome to CP. Good luck with your project. The images were examples of the type of sight you want to build? You can post images using an image server site

Bill.