• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Very cool Novatac

TheJLew85

Enlightened
All sold or withdrawn! Thanks!
Withdrawn-Novatac 120P. I recently purchased this from the forum. It is a super cool light. It has a 3 green trit bezel, glow ring under the bezel, and a moddoo clip. This light is in perfect condition. I bought it to edc but I just can't bring myself to do it for fear of scratching the bezel and clip. SOLD items belowI also have 3 P60 drop ins. Ive never programmed the programmable drop in that I have and have only used it twice with the factory presets. Each drop in is in like new condition. Asking $20 each. usps priority shipped conus.
SOLD! Programmable dropin $20
SOLD! Cree XML2 textured reflector 3 level $20
SOLD!Cree XML2 4500k smooth reflector 3 level $20
SOLD! Barely used HDS clicky with flush button. It has the Nichia emitter. The light is 170 lumens. No drops or dings. Comes in original packaging and includes never used original pocket clip. $180 shipped USPS priority conus.
SOLD! Up for sale is an Oveready bored and shaves surefire 6P host. This light has a medium press McClicky switch with a black button. It also has a titanium bezel ring. This light has never been carried. Its in perfect condition. Very awesome light! Im asking $160 usps priority shipped conus.
SOLD! Next up is an original surefire 6P host. Also has a medium press McClicky switch with a green button. It also comes with a black button.Asking $40 usps priority shipped conus.
SOLD! Eagletac D25C Titanium. Nichia 219 emitter. Basically brand new. I bought this and the D25A and never used them. They come with all original packaging as they do brand new. I've only taken them out of the box once or twice just play with them. No scuffs or dings. $45 shipped conus.
SOLD! Eagletac D25A Titanium Nichia 219 emitter. Also comes with original packaging. Basically new. No marks or dings. $60 shipped conus.
SOLD! Like new in box dqg aaa with green tritium in tail. Seems to be slight discoloring on knurling. Received it that way. $30 shipped conus
SOLD! Quantum D2 with 2 blue trits. Also like new in box. Never used. $100 shipped conus. Make offer.
SOLD! I have 2 Oveready smooth SS bezel ring for surefire Z32/M2 polished black. I mistakenly ordered these thinking they were for the Z44 bezel. I planned to just keep them anyway but now I've decided to just get rid of them. These are in perfect condition and have never been used. The tool is also included. Asking $50 shipped conus for both bezels and tool.
SOLD! Oveready SS bezel ring for Z44 with a cutout for 3 tritium inserts. asking $45 usps priority shipped.
SOLD! Next up is a zerorez brass insert kit (twisty+momentary) with black and green button from oveready. Like new never used. $15 usps priority shipped conus.
SOLD! Like new never used mcclicky medium press black button and green button. Asking $17 usps priority shipped conus.Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

cbdudley

Enlightened
Re: HDS-D25C-D25A

I'll take the D25A. Please PM with PayPal details. Thanks.

update: funds sent by Paypal

Last edited:

msim

Enlightened
Re: OR Z32/M2 bezel ring--HDS--DQG--D25C

Would you part out 1 Z32 bezel without the tool?

TheJLew85

Enlightened

Bump with price drops on the Eagtac and dqg light! Someone buy these lights. Or make an offer at least. I'm pretty firm on my hds light tho. It's an awesome light. I'd rather keep it than pay someone to take it.

Jigsawed

Newly Enlightened

Per pm, I'll take it EagleTac and DQG. Payment sent! :twothumbs

Last edited:

mfrey

Enlightened
Re: Surefire/ P60 Parts---HDS

:paypal:

Payment sent for shaved and bored 6P per PM. Thanks!