Fitorch        
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

Default Re: Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

Yeah, yeah, I'll admit, Sandy got me! Hail King Sandy! I might have had the edge on shear throw with the Maxabeam on pinpoint beam but, we"d really have needed a pair of binoculars to see what was being illuminated at the end point of the beam....although we could readily see the bugs between the head origin and the point focus! The LX70 just "dusted" the Polarion PH50 and the Abyss. Sandy was doing his level best to get the beamshots, side by side but, the camera (cellphone) wanted to adjust to the intensity of the LX70 and not the lesser performance beams. This was most evident with the Maxabeam where we couldn't see the Maxabeam beam (is that redundant?) by the LX70.
    Since Sandy (Sledhead) is the King, does that make me the Queen.....? Lordy NO!! Maybe second place....Jeez, Queen????!!! What was I thinking!!???

Karlthev

Enlightened

Got my new Lemax LX50ll today. Here's a pic next to my UDR.20170928_143208.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chartmarker View Post
    Congratulations on your new HID....you now have an awesome pair of lights!

Quote Originally Posted by chartmarker View Post
    Charge that baby up and let us know what you think. Lemax has shipping down to an art.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678