Wuben        
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

Default Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

Since I am on a roll and wanting to snag one of these, does anyone know if they are sold here in the USA or only from the overseas vendor. I have contacted directly about buying one, and there seems to be a issue by using either a CC or Paypal. If these matters can be sorted out, one will be on the way to Ohio, USA
    Surefire Hellfighter-5 Surefire Arc2-8C, LeMax LX70 Superpower,Lupine Betty TL2, Lupine Piko TL, Lupine Betty R14, Lupine Betty6, Lupine Piko2

Default Re: Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

Just made several attempts at calling LEMAX in Check Republic with the number provided on there website and all it did was ring and ring..! Where is someone when you have the itch to buy one of there Superpower's..?
    Surefire Hellfighter-5 Surefire Arc2-8C, LeMax LX70 Superpower,Lupine Betty TL2, Lupine Piko TL, Lupine Betty R14, Lupine Betty6, Lupine Piko2

The chase is half the fun!

When I find out how I am going to purchase this light from Lemax, is anyone else interested in buying one or more of these..? I am hoping to resolve the ordering issue sometime early next week..!

Anyone here in the USA get their hands on one of these new Lemax Superpowers..? I sure hope to soon but what a pain to deal with them in sending the funds...

Wire transfer not possible?

OK there HID guys of Candlepower Forums the time has finally come for me to land the Lemax LX70 Superpower. Payment was just sent this morning finally and Petr has told me I can expect it in about 3-4 working days from today. This will finally give me 3 scorching, flame throwing hand held HID's...YES.. Stay tuned.....!

Great! Could You make a video of it where you show everything, turn it on etc.? That would be really interesting .

AWESOME! comparison pics and/or videos would be super

Flashaholic*

Congratulations sir.
    Petr told me that it would take a few days via FedEx.
    I made an offer on the regular LX70 that was listed you know where. He turned me down then two days later dropped the price to my offer. Before I could hit the BIN button, it was sold.

Post pics and whatever when you receive.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

Can't wait to see the TRIO together! Congrats!

What is the candela rating on this? With that kind of lumen ouput combined with a large reflector, I would say at a minimum 1.5M candela.

Flashaholic

4250^2/4 = 4.5m candela. 7000 lumans. Cool stuff, it sure does look like a very cool product. Congratulation, as I eagerly await some pictures fo this very rare light.

Dave

Just received notification from FEDEX that my new Lemax LX70 Superpower has been SHIIPPED and suppose to arrive to me on Friday morning before noon.. WOW shipping weight is 35LBS..

Wicked!

Quote Originally Posted by bulbmogul View Post
    Just received notification from FEDEX that my new Lemax LX70 Superpower has been SHIIPPED and suppose to arrive to me on Friday morning before noon.. WOW shipping weight is 35LBS..
    Tomorrow is going to be a looooooong day. Can't wait to see it next to the Surefires!

Superpower has cleared US Customs newark, NJ @ 0745am this morning. I just checked the AWB and it says scheduled delivery 6th of June instead of 4th of June..Well lets wait and see..

http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163370138

I for the life of me can not figure out how to get the picture to open without having to click on hte link. This is the Superpower before it left the Cz Republic for shipment to USA from Petr..

Flashaholic*

One sweet box full of awesomeness

First the AWB states estimated arrival date to me is 6-6-2016 but i kept seeing the parcel moving from transfer point to the next. I then just checked about 10 minutes ago and the Lemax LX70 Superpower is OUT FOR DELIVERY before noon today. WOW talk about expedited shipping as in 2 day delivery from the Cz Republic to me door in 48 hours. Your the man Petr of lemax...

http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163374669

http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163374668

It is here and this thing has that "WOW" Factor..Can someone open these for me again..

Damn! that's a big box

http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163374833

http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163374834

You should see how large this carrying case is for this monster of a light. I can understand why this would not get damaged in shipping as this is one heck of a case for the light. I suppose i need to take all the extras out and photo them also. I dont mind if someone is willing to open these links for me..

Damn! Takes up the whole desk.........no room for the Hellfighter 5, better send it to me.

Can't wait to see that beast assembled next to the others. Congrats.

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by bulbmogul View Post
    I dont mind if someone is willing to open these links for me..
    Here you go

Last edited by kj2; 06-04-2016 at 03:13 AM.

http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163378022

Thanks KJ2 as I have no idea why they wont upload like that for me..? Well I finally got the battery charged as they are shipped at about 20% Petr of LeMax told me last night on the phone. Took about 6 hours to bring it up to a full fuel tank. The light is massive and sports a WOW FACTOR of a 10.0..I was blown away by how huge that front element at about 8 1/4 inches across the reflector itself and just a tad under 9 inches across the entire head. It is built extremely well and appears that it can take a beating and keep on throwning..There also was a lovely short sleeved shirt that has Lemax LX70 Superpower on the front and back..This light makes my 2 Surefire ARC Lights to look like midgets.. The case is extra heavy duty and nicely cut out inside to fit the Superpower very nicely with cutouts for 2 batteries and a section for the charger.. Very well thought out.. I do have pictures of the 3 mega lights together and will get those uploaded sometime today hopefully.. If your on the fence about one of these bad boys, take the plunge as you will not be dissapointed at all. This is surely a big boys toy..

Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast