Comprehensive Torch List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahshan

Newly Enlightened
I stumbled on this comprehensive search tool for torches.

Before you access it, please hand your wallet off to your wife/gf/mom for retention until you claim a serious need.

Link removed.....Bill

Let me know what you find.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahshan

Newly Enlightened
I stumbled on this comprehensive search tool for torches.

Before you access it, please hand your wallet off to your wife/gf/mom for retention until you claim a serious need.

Link removed.....Bill

Let me know what you find.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek:

Is the creator of this list CPF member?? If not they should be invited and made a Level1 Flashaholic. This is something that would have saved me hours of searching. Glad we have it now. What a great resource that would have answered a boat load of questions from those just starting out.

...you can even search by tint so you don't waste your time with manufacturers that don't care about that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Honesty it looks more like spam to me (not saying the OP is spamming etc etc etc just talking about the actual information). A way to get links over to Amazon. Unless I missed something no real information about the gear.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I am removing the link in post 1. CPF has a list of dealers and manufacturers available to our members. If members want to venture out to sites such as Amazon then they can do that on their own.

Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.