• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Flashlight Reviews

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Hi all! Below are links to two of our products that were reviewed by Candle Lamp, and both of these have returned very good results, so we are proud! After a period during which there was a decline in prroduct quality, we have returned to the market with a VENGEANCE, and we are back up there with the best! I shall apologize in advance for any mistakes in the words of our ads, as one person thankfully pointed out to us, and I shall endeavour to minimize any future mistakes, although they may still slip through from time to time as my own mother tongue is also not English.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...echargeable-(XP-L-HD-1x16340-1xCR123A)-Review

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?417872-Jetbeam-T6-(4xXP-L-HD-V6-4x18650)-Review

Please have a look at these reviews and leave me your comments and remarks, please.

Regards. :whistle:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Please have a look at these reviews and leave me your comments and remarks, please."

Your English is excellent. Actually, very good. I would be more than happy to assist in proof reading any copy you may have in the future.

This is good news. Those are great reviews too. I had several older model JB lights. I still have one or two of them. I was one of those who sorta hesitant to buy another JB after seeing and hearing all the problems folks were having. Which is sad, because I really liked my Jetbeams. I am happy to see you have returned and are making a effort to get things going right.
I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing more reviews of your new product line.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Thanks people, this makes me proud to work for this company! Str8stroke, thanks very much for the offer of proofreading, but unfortunately these people don't allow me the luxury of time. I get the documents, do the revision, and next moment the product is released. I'm not the company's official translator. I only offered my help when I started working here in February and saw the quality of some of the translations! :grin2: