RofisLight        

Thread: Photos ... Let's see some photos of your custom VOB Adventure Sport MODS.

Smile Photos ... Let's see some photos of your custom VOB Adventure Sport MODS.

My latest Custom form Matt ...

M3 Bezel with engine ... 3 x XHP-50 5D tint. The driver is the Mosfet with Guppy2drv.

Top speed ... between 4000 - 5000 lumens.

Stunning build ... infinitely variable UI.

Thank you kindly Matt.

....."Happy Landings".....

Default Re: Photos ... Let's see some photos of your custom VOB Adventure Sport MODS.

Love it, awesome stuff!!!

Will an m3 head fit on an m2 body? or a c2 even(looks a possibility) not well up on the SF's though.............

Matt is a top chap and does some amazing stuff

I only have a de-dome xhp70 5000k, with same firmware and love it. Just have it on the 1/30/100 modes and lives in an m2 with triad tail cap /zerorez.

Couple of rough n ready beam pics took on phone

Smile Re: Photos ... Let's see some photos of your custom VOB Adventure Sport MODS.

Ven ... Great photos and fantastic M2.

M3 bezels will fit M2 / "C" bodies with the aid of a "C" to "M" adapter ... such as referred to in this CPF thread from 2010:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...s-for-surefire

I am also the proud owner of one of the XHP-70 5000k modules. Outstanding P60 style drop-in.

Last edited by weklund; 05-20-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Default Re: Photos ... Let's see some photos of your custom VOB Adventure Sport MODS.

Thank you! I love the m2 because of the larger head and body design like the c2.Love the triple idea for it , awesome mod! My uses are more flood than throw and these produce more than adequate reach through sheer output.

May look at this down the line, better for a bored body though, 16340's as it is now, will be good for minutes and probably 3000lm tops. Higher modes are more of a special occasion over practical though, however lower % mode will be perfect for general use for me.

Will say it again , you have some amazing and creative ideas when it comes to lights, from the egg patina to lego creations. Mr weklund is at the top of his game

Default Photos ... Let's see some photos of your custom VOB Adventure Sport MODS.

Thanks to Matt here my VOB's

Aleph3 head with VOB Triple XHP-50 (CW) dropin, Mosfet and Guppy firmware. The PEU pineapple body is not the right one for this dropin...the right one is on the way!

Cryos M2 bezel with VOB P60 XHP-70 (CW) dropin, Mosfet, Guppy firmware, FiveMega 2x26500 body and DellSuperman 10+ Amp switch

Beamshots Cryos M2 head:
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=419311

or for more throw...

FiveMega Turbo head with VOB P60 XHP-70 (CW) dropin, Mosfet, Guppy firmware, FiveMega 2x26500 body and DellSuperman 10+ Amp switch

Beamshots FiveMega Turbo head:
    http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=419134

If you have space between P60 dropin and body, please don't forget to wrap the dropin with cooper foil (no cooper tape) for a better heat dissipation!!

Thanks for looking!
    Genna
    Last edited by Genna; 05-22-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Smile Re: Photos ... Let's see some photos of your custom VOB Adventure Sport MODS.

My trusty M3 VOB Mod XHP-70 with optic ... One of a kind.

Nice Mods! Will post some of mine when I get a chance.

3x XML in M3
    4x Triple XPG-3 in M6,
    Custom MTG2 in KL3 Copper

Will post pics
    Last edited by GusManB; 05-22-2016 at 06:46 PM.

I love the M3 mods!

Cryos illumination copper M2 with copper tailstand bored C2 centurion Matt's xhp70 dedomed . Dellsuperman 10 amp switch

how to print screen on pc

host image online

Stunning OG, hope you are enjoying it

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    Stunning OG, hope you are enjoying it
    Once again thanks to your suggestions and guidance I'm enjoying it very much

I love the wall of far reaching light, a beast! and can only imagine it fed on 2x 26650's

Well next best thing i guess, 2x 26350's turned up this morning, all being well ,will try the xhp70 in the cooly.

Aleph3 head with VOB Triple XHP-50 dropin (CW), Leef C-E 2x18650 body and Surefire Z41 tailcap with DellSuperman 10+ Amp switch

VOB XHP-70 (middle) see post #5

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ven View Post
    Awesome
    +1: Wow Genna your going to cost me a lot of money. My addictive competitive bank account is drooling! Got to have got to have well good thing I have a wealthy girlfriend who loves my large lights
    Last edited by Offgridled; 10-01-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks for posting all this candy gang
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Pocket Power Series Custom Maglites , + DIY parts and more!