Lanyards?

ebk637

Newly Enlightened
I want to buy a lanyard and was wondering who makes some cool ones ?

jdboy

Enlightened
Buy you some paracord and look up Weavers of Eternity Youtube channel. Most are easy to do and can even be fun if you have children to join in.

Edit: Seeing as this isn't what you ask I'll add some really nice lanyards can be found on Etsy.

Last edited:

ebk637

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure there's gotta be somebody on here that makes em to sell.
I like the idea of making them myself but I just don't have time for another hobby or project.

thslw8jg

Enlightened
Shoot me a PM to discuss what style lanyard cord you are interested in. I use 550 paracord for my larger lights and type 1 tether cord for my pocketable EDC lights.

terjee

Enlightened
Keep in mind to have a break way in case you get hung up.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in with a quick related question?

The black plastic at the end of the cord, you basically just join the two ends there (then clip it together?) and it'll break open if forced, right?

I can find paracord (or similar) locally, but I can't recall seing those for sale anywhere. Do you know where I might be able to pick some up?

terjee

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have dozens of lanyards and actually collect them.My favorites are either motorsport or the aircraft industry.Shop carefully on the bay of evil and you can get some really cool ones.Every Tom **** and Mohammed has paracord so shop wisely.My most used as an edc at present is Sikorsky Helicopters.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagtac actually sells really nice khaki brown lanyards that are a bit shorter on one of their distributor sites. The current gen Armytek lanyards are extremely nice. Olight has some good ones. The ones that came with my 2 SR52's must be 2 feet long of 550