• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened

Now here is something to tingle your proverbial tastebuds! You remember our famous Jet IIIM Pro? Well, we've just made a significant change to it by releasing it in a different colour! Feast your eyes on these pictures:

Enjoy people, and remember that if you're interested in these products, they'll be available from your local distributor/retailer soon. If you don't have one close by, why not decide to become one yourself? Think about it.......

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Asking that you give this thread a relevant title so as to not waste other people's time who are not interested in brass tactical type flashlights.

The other recent thread you created has lost the photos or something.

This an attractive light.

Last edited:

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
Bronze, nor brass ??? Impressive light, congratulations; waiting the price

Last edited:

tex.proud

Enlightened
Asking that you give this thread a relevant title so as to not waste other's people's time who are not interested in brass tactical type flashlights.

The other recent thread you created has lost the photos or something.

This an attractive light.

EXACTLY!

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Well, sorry if I wasted your time, but it got reaction, didn't it? But on a serious note, no, it isn't brass. It is just a different kind of anodising that is being used to produce that effect.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, my thought about bronze host was very close, but not yet. Wonder why real bronze is not being used for flashlights? Is it that rare or what?

ven

Flashaholic
I like it ! How does it hold up though ? I get fed up of the silly aircraft grade stuff and HAIII which clearly any shiny black flashlight is not!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
FlashKat makes a good point, and like Ven, I also question whether the finish on this light will age gracefully or end up looking fake/cheap.

There is the story about the little boy who cried wolf. People stopped listening to him because of a lack of accuracy with his words. Is that what will happen to the little boy who cried WOW! WOW! WOW! ?

This is strike one.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
FlashKat makes a good point, and like Ven, I also question whether the finish on this light will age gracefully or end up looking fake/cheap.

There is the story about the little boy who cried wolf. People stopped listening to him because of a lack of accuracy with his words. Is that what will happen to the little boy who cried WOW! WOW! WOW! ?

This is strike one.

Point taken, Kitrobaskin. My bad. I'll make sure of correct facts in future before I post!

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
@Lumencrazy, you may not like the colour, and therefore your opinion may be different from the guy next door, so we respect that. Fortunately many other people out there like the different colour, and will buy it for just that reason, like for instance @radiopej here. And @pej, if it were in my power I would send you one, after of course taking one for myself! :grin2:

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
For those of you who like this new colour, it has been reviewed and the videoclip is available on Youtube. I am just not sure if I am allowed to post the link here, otherwise I would have saved you the trouble of searching for it!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I freaking LOVE this! The 3m Pro is the best Jetbeam I have ever had but gave it to a good friend in serious need of a great light for his night job. Jetbeam5 clear this up for me. Is this light made of 100% brass or is it brass coated aluminum or something of the sort? Need a release date for this one Ill be first in line.

Okay I just searched YT and saw nothing of the sort. Yes I am pretty sure you can link YT videos here there are a couple members that do it all the time in the reviews section. Gonna go take a quick look for this thing on the market.

Last edited: