[GIVEAWAY] XTAR Slogan Wanted! Prize $1000 USD in Cash and More!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Winner of $1000 in the slogan contest announced!
The Winner and the winning slogan have been announced on XTAR official, check it out:
http://www.xtar.cc/news_detail/newsId=80.html(link is external)
You can leave any comments you want in the news or here in CPF.
Congratulations! And thanks for everyone's participation! Another giveaway is coming soon!
=============================
Winners of participants announced!
Thanks again for all who participated and the lucky winner of the participants is.....

Poppy

Please tell PM us your shipping info!
Notice: The announcement of the winner of $1000 for the winning slogan will be delayed to July 15th. Thanks to your enthusiasm that we have received lots of good slogans and we need more time to pick carefully. Thank for your patient! You can check more here:
http://www.xtar.cc/news_detail/newsId=75.html

Hope you all had fun! Thank you!

XTAR%20CPF%20Slogan%20Contest%20Winner_zpsixspweb9.jpg

==========================================
6680a93c-54c4-42ab-89c4-faf195a389da.jpg

XTAR's 10th​ anniversary is coming soon in 2016. We thank you for your constant support throughout this long journey and for being a part of XTAR's development. We will continue to stick with our mission to be reliable, focused and innovative.

At this milestone in our journey, XTAR wants a slogan that will embody our mission, and we are honored to have you participate in this event! In return, we will pick one winner from those members who participate here in CPF. The prize is XTAR ROCKET SV2 Battery Charger and $1000 as a "Thank you" to the people whose slogan we choose!

How to enter:
1. Read the rules and submit your slogan by clicking here.
2. Make a comment on this post.
3. Spread the world and tell your friends, family or others to participate for a chance to win!

This contest is open to all members across the globe and will run from June 13th until July 4th (GMT +8). Lucky winner will be chosen randomly(https://www.random.org/) and announced on July 5th. The winner of the $1000 prize will be informed and announced on July 5th on both XTAR's official website and here!

Good luck, and have a nice day!
www.xtar.cc

Last edited:

Synergic

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for this chance and congratulations on your 10th anniversary.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Tips to get bigger chance to win: You can submit different slogans!
Good luck to all people in CPF.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boooo! I am already a registered Xtar customer and now all the sudden the Xtar site wont take my email or password.

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
I've out mine in the same post. Does that count as extra entries?
No, you can submit any slogans you want in any posts at anytime. Every slogan you submit will be effective and welcome to submit more! Thank you!

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
Boooo! I am already a registered Xtar customer and now all the sudden the Xtar site wont take my email or password.
Hi, did you try again with the corrent pass word? Or maybe you can try to change the password and if any problems, welcome to PM us here in CPF. Thank you!