Looking for a EDC Titanium Flashlight

kodeyv

Newly Enlightened
Hello community!

I'm looking for a new EDC. As of now, im running a simple mini maglite :shakehead and looking for a huge upgrade . I am looking for anything AAA or AA. I have considered the Thrunite Ti4t , EagTac D25 etc. My budget would be around $100. Any suggestions would be nice!

Javora

Enlightened
I really like the Thrunight TI3. A lot of people don't seem to like them but it does everything I need and is the only light I carry outside of work. One thing to remember is that Titanium AAA flashlights get very hot on high mode after a while and usually have a 30 minute duration on high.

ven

Flashaholic
The d25a ti is a nice light, would look into a neutral / nichia flavour also check the T10t out in NW flavour which is a nice light. My only advice really is think about modes and spacing, what kind of low you want and check the medium level. Do you want a clicky or twisty UI? If run times are important then AA may be a better choice over the AAA size etc.

The tool ti is a nice AAA , rear UI and available with a nice nichia LED.............

:welcome:

CLHC

Flashaholic
ven said:
The [T]ool [T]i is a nice AAA , rear UI and available with a nice [N]ichia LED.
This was* my first EDC Ti Torch[er] I had** and don't mind recommending.

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

* / ** Lost it while running.