Second EDC light recommendations.

taiwanscuba

Newly Enlightened
Hi Folks,

I've been using my Zebralight SC52w for three years now as my: bedside, edc and camping light.

It has proved to be a fantastic light and very useful.

When I bought it three years ago, I was hoping to get a red filter for it but was never able to find one.

Despite having a variety of moonlight modes available, I still think having some sort of red lense is useful for me because: (a) It allows me to check on my sleeping kids without disturbing them. (b) Its a bit more useful when camping while looking for bugs at night etc..

The NiteCore Ea11 seems like the natural choice. I don't want non standard batteries.

Question: Is there another light (at roughly the same price) that offers the same features as the Ea11 that I should also be checking out?

Thanks in advance

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
Hi Folks,

I've been using my Zebralight SC52w for three years now as my: bedside, edc and camping light.

It has proved to be a fantastic light and very useful.

When I bought it three years ago, I was hoping to get a red filter for it but was never able to find one.

Despite having a variety of moonlight modes available, I still think having some sort of red lense is useful for me because: (a) It allows me to check on my sleeping kids without disturbing them. (b) Its a bit more useful when camping while looking for bugs at night etc..

The NiteCore Ea11 seems like the natural choice. I don't want non standard batteries.

Question: Is there another light (at roughly the same price) that offers the same features as the Ea11 that I should also be checking out?

Thanks in advance

Hi mate. I have been looking at these lights aswell, very tough decison to make.

There is another similar torch called the Manker T01 which throws out 900 Lumens and is Very Small

Check it out

I was interested in the E11 aswell but read on here the build quality is not that great but hopefully someone can comment on that?

Latest posts