• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Plans for ThruNite TH20 available outside the US?

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey ThruNite, just wondering do you have a plan date when the TH20 will be available for sale outside the US? :hairpull:

I am seeing all these reviews all over Youtube sampled out to the reviewers...there they are just :nana: at me.

ThruNite

Newly Enlightened
we have them in stock in EUROPE. Japan. we will have them back next month!

stephenk

Enlightened
Hey ThruNite, just wondering do you have a plan date when the TH20 will be available for sale outside the US? :hairpull:

I am seeing all these reviews all over Youtube sampled out to the reviewers...there they are just :nana: at me.
Gearbest has them in stock at the moment.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regular price $62.58 ? :crackup:

GB sale price is...the same price as the Thrunite website. Exchange on that site for Canada is brutal. Most of their stuff is the same or worse to much worse pricing than Amazon. I have a problem with sites that hyper inflate prices to make what they are selling look like a deal.

I appreciate the lead, but I think I'll wait for a more affordable choice.

stephenk

Enlightened
Regular price $62.58 ? :crackup:

GB sale price is...the same price as the Thrunite website. Exchange on that site for Canada is brutal. Most of their stuff is the same or worse to much worse pricing than Amazon. I have a problem with sites that hyper inflate prices to make what they are selling look like a deal.

I appreciate the lead, but I think I'll wait for a more affordable choice.
It's currently $29.35 at GearBest with free shipping. If that isn't a good price then I don't know what is! I should have one on its way soon.

Phlogiston

Enlightened
That would be the US pricing. Canadian pricing is much higher.

Have you ordered from Gearbest before?

As far as I can tell, Gearbest's base pricing is in USD and everything else is converted. Here in the UK, I've noticed that if I select GBP for the currency, the exchange rate is often weirdly off. Now I just leave Gearbest set to USD and let PayPal handle the conversion.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know nothing of purchasing from GB and you are correct their currency conversions can be strange.

I have made all my purchases from North American stocked companies like Amazon etc. Its already on North American soil, returns are easy if needed and they have shipment tracking system that I have confidence in over the less than a week travel time. I have seen stuff take months to come from China and as a result I just try to stay clear unless its less than $10.

Just waiting for the ThruNite website to update :

Expected release date is 07/25/2016

Latest posts