• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GREAT NEWS! Our own online shop!

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
For all you wonderful people out there, here is the best news from JETBeam since the beginning of the year! We also have an online shop now, so no need for you to run around from one to the other shop to try and find the best prices for your JETBeam products. You can now do it from the comfort and convenience of your home.

Here is the link to the shop, so you can start/end your day by looking at some of our great products: https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplac...D6X8RO8O&merchant=AHZ5PD6X8RO8O&redirect=true

Remember, we still have new products lined up, some of which are under review currently, so watch this space for the latest news and reviews from JETBeam/Niteye! We are still the same company manufacturing these two brand names, so don't hesitate to buy any product carrying one of those two names. We are still giving you the best products, designed and manufactured by our own designers and in our own factory, to the quality you have always been used to, only better!

tex.proud

Enlightened
Nevermind the previous Rude response! Thank you for posting this. You have some great lights, and now we know where to go to get them in the future. Much appreciated.

Tex.Proud

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
:twothumbs

Thanks to all you great people out there for liking our products and for your support! I can proudly tell you that you can now buy directly from our online shop by clicking on the square advertisement picture under the heading "Useful Links Sponsored by...". That will take you to our online shop where you can browse many of our products, old and new. You don't have to be a distributor anymore to be able to buy our products. Please leave us your thoughts and comments, positive OR negative, on this. That will help us to improve our products, as well as any shortcomings in our service, i.e. help us to help you, our customers!

We look forward to delivering the kind of service and products which made JETBeam one of the best products on the market!

recDNA

Flashaholic
Let me know if you have anything new with infinite magnetic adjustment wheel ui. It is what brought me to Jetbeam but its loss has pushed me away.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
Let me know if you have anything new with infinite magnetic adjustment wheel ui. It is what brought me to Jetbeam but its loss has pushed me away.

Roger! Will do. Nothing that I know of at present, but I'll keep you up to date on any new developments!

WOW ! WOW! WOW!

Nevermind the previous Rude response! Thank you for posting this. You have some great lights, and now we know where to go to get them in the future. Much appreciated.

Tex.Proud

When I read Lou Minescene's post I thought he was just joking about the previously posted thread entitled, WOW! WOW! WOW! I didn't interpret his post as the slightest bit rude.

~ Chance

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

I too love the UI and would love to see it's resurgence. I just picked up the MK-1 and Pi lights and like them both. Congrats on the shop and thank you for your participation on CPF!

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
my "old brass finish" 3M pro will be here in a few days I am psyched! Now oh Jetbeam5...is there by any chance a new SRA40 in the works that is not almost the size of a beer can and does not weigh like a pound? Great light it is but it is like carrying a brick in my pocket.

Jetbeam5

Newly Enlightened
my "old brass finish" 3M pro will be here in a few days I am psyched! Now oh Jetbeam5...is there by any chance a new SRA40 in the works that is not almost the size of a beer can and does not weigh like a pound? Great light it is but it is like carrying a brick in my pocket.

To be honest, we in the sales department don't have much knowledge of what is going on in the design department. This may sound very strange to you, but they like to keep things close to their chests, for some obscure reason. We sometimes only get lights for review after they have been released! Strange way of doing things, but that's the way it is. So, the short answer is: I don't know, but I'll try and find out what their immediate future plans are! I'll keep everybody posted on development.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey thank you for the response! As a light collector since 1996 and owning many thousands of dollars worth of lights currently I hope I could be one helpfully critical voice out of many that may be heard. SRA40 is one slam bang of a good powerful flashlight with an outstanding beam. The rubber UI switches are first rate and the steel piece they are set in are how it is done. No holster for such a large heavy light is not how it is done yes some people use the holsters that come with their lights. All JB has to do is slim down the design and cut a bit of weight off of it. Built in charging has GOT to change to micro USB like the competition. The battery life monitor is just confusing. Aside from all that it has been in my rotation for a long time. 3M Pro is still the best JB I have ever had. Sure wish I could buy the WL-S2 tube separately instead of having to buy a whole nother light. Love that huge TK75 competitor you just released.