• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

E14vn - 18350 Copper EDC

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice addition Vinh. These make good nightstand lights. Heavy enough to remain standing when groping for it in the dark, instead of flying off the table. Plus a wide range of brightness. The Nichia is awesome.

The best way to buy these is through Vinh as there were quality control issues with the factory light. Vinh rebuilds everything to his standard.

Jannojj

Newly Enlightened
I guess I screwed up and got the one Manker . Next time I see if you are going to wave your magic wand over the flashlight i am thinking about buying [emoji848][emoji19]

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yah buying from me takes on my warranty. I usually have hassle free technical support and returns so that can bring some peace of mind.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea. Vinh warranty is probably better than manufacture one.. Like I said why buy a stock if you can pay extra $, and get a vn version...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This will be the first light to be released with DriverVN3 :)

Will do a short video to show how to set DriverVN3 soon :)

rngr633

Newly Enlightened
AWESOME :twothumbs I have been experimenting with several stock versions + various batteries since getting my Timebackvn. Can't wait to get my hands on a vn version, with the new VN3 Driver! Order via Sky Lumen web page on the way!!

Will you be offering the 18650 extension tube?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
AWESOME :twothumbs I have been experimenting with several stock versions + various batteries since getting my Timebackvn. Can't wait to get my hands on a vn version, with the new VN3 Driver! Order via Sky Lumen web page on the way!!

Will you be offering the 18650 extension tube?

I am trying to source it...LOL

BVH

Flashaholic
Vinh, can you point me to where your VN3 and V54 info is? I'm not clear on the differences between your versions and the stock E14 are. I've got a 1600 Lumen "rated" cool and 1200 Lumen "rated" neutral tint E14 coming so what extras does one get by purchasing one of your versions?

VNguyen

Enlightened
Vinh, can you point me to where your VN3 and V54 info is? I'm not clear on the differences between your versions and the stock E14 are. I've got a 1600 Lumen "rated" cool and 1200 Lumen "rated" neutral tint E14 coming so what extras does one get by purchasing one of your versions?

I'll share the little knowledge I know about the v54 lights with vinh's driver. Lots more functions and they are built rock solid. Regarding the manufacture lux/lumen, from what I understand they are almost always exaggerated. Also when u buy a light from vinh his warranty is first class. No need for sending your lights back to China and wait for weeks if not months. Other members will be able to explain to u better even if vinh doesn't see your post. I'm just a rookie

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

See DriverVN3 here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...X-Programmable-Circuits&p=4590909#post4590909

I have the stock Nichia 219b version in and it sure doesn't look 1200 lumen with an IMR18350. It was noticablly dimmer than my Quad XPL HI V3 bin. May be the factory test with IMR18650. I will check when I have time.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn, that was fast. Any chance you'll offer them again? If not, which other emitter do you recommend?
I have the Nichia 219b version and it's amazing to see true colors. This isn't a thrower, so presumably you're looking at detail and to see colors is all part of the experience.