Photobucket fails to upload on my iPhone, ideas??

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey y'all. I am about at my wits end. Two days ago my Photobucket stopped letting me upload photos.
Storage is not full.
I have rebooted phone
I have uninstalled app and reinstalled
I have tried dozens of different size pics, including pics I have already uploaded.

Please some of you iPhone 6 or Photobucket gurus throw out some ideas. I may have to switch over to my iPad and try that. I don't have time tonight. So I am throwing this out. Hoping when I wake up someone has replied with some suggestions. I will be back to visit the thread in the am.
Pre thanks for any ideas.
Str8

_nw

Newly Enlightened
I don't know, but I can help if you want to host your images on Dropbox. Sorry if this isn't helpful. I know it's not what you asked, but I've had no problems.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks nw. That is helpful. I am done with yard work now. I need to try a few more things I found this am. I highly doubt they will work. Looks like I will have to set up with drop box or some other image host. That is a bummer.

Things went wacky a few months back on the laptop. Now it seems to have merged to the phone. Not sure what is going on with Photobucket. I was wondering if others have had issues too. On my laptop, it stopped letting me do a Click and Copy feature directly from the image. I would have to copy from the main page that shows the image thumbnails as a group.
Kinda odd that when you google the issue nothing seems to show as to how to rectify it. I don't have the patients to mess with Customer Support. Besides, I was using the free services. So I guess I really can't complain too much. I will wait things out today, and make a decision tomorrow.

Any other image hosting ideas? I am open. Thank you for the reply.
Str8

_nw

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I'd steer clear of customer support too. I checked out their Twitter and it seems that they were doing upgrades earlier this week that affected some users. There are also several recent comments on their maintenance blog complaining of similar sounding issues. So at least your problems don't seem completely unique. Photobucket will likely sort things eventually. Not that that is of much use right now.

I can't really speak to many other hosts. I just happened to already have a Dropbox account and store most of my stuff there so it's what I use. It's not the easiest way to do it I'm sure, but it works reliably and has a business model I understand that doesn't involve any ads or tracking.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well iPhone 6S here. Version 3.3.8 photobucket.

No issues on my end.

If you have another email address register for another account and see if the problem still exists.

ven

Flashaholic
No issues here either on a 6+, however it can be a little glitchy at times! luckily not too frequent though. Have you checked your updates for the app, maybe that..............just a thought.

When in past i have had issues, i too have reverted to the ipad and just left the phone app side for a few days for it to all work as should.