• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Imalent DN11, awesome light for awesome price!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, today we are looking into one heck of a light, very innovative and unique design its the Imalent DN11,

Product Info,

4af7370c430f476daeb5fbe531c60c8c.png

6de9224ae2ae4660babe98ede10e0f4d.png

GB INFO/RULES,

1. Price, vendor info, and code will be given via PM ONLY!

2. Paypal is accepted, so you are covered!

3. Please do not share the code, or the vendor, or the price with anyone!

4. Please confirm to me via pm, or in this thread if you buy the light!

5. Shipping is free worldwide!

6. DHL method and some other fast shipping methods are also available

7. I'm online most of the time, msg me and i will answer you ASAP

P.S. If i don't answer your PM, it could be due to inbox limitation, and the need to delete msg's so sometimes i cant recall what user/s have sent a PM to me, please consider to PM me until i answer you, and i will for sure, also include the total info in the msg so sending several messages will be avoided, sorry! if you are new member, you won't be able to send me a pm, neither can i, please check forum rules, thanks!

Teknut
Teknut
Skeeterg
piletos
glockboy
Charlie-Echo-Kilo
Mavik
jura1976
sZephyr

Last edited:

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast