TM03 cell now available by itself

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was browsing around last night trying to go to sleep, and wandered over to the Nitecore Store USA. Imagine my surprise when I saw the special IMR18650 cell available for sale by itself for $15.95 USD. Definitely a little steep for an IMR cell, but hey, when one has a captive audience... One thing they emphasized was that this cell was only to be used in the TM03. I can't wait till some special snowflake who thinks warnings don't apply to them to use it in some other flashlight with bad results, then blame Nitecore for causing it.

cbxer55

Enlightened
I have a TM03 on the way via the group buy. Was wondering about the availability of spare batteries. You answered that for me. Thanks a bunch.

Can't wait to get the light. Recently got an Olight M23, and at 1020 lumens it's very bright.

Last edited:

cbxer55

Enlightened
Went to the Nitecore site and could not find the battery as this thread indicates. Four different 18650 batteries, none of them for the TM03.

Edit: Never mind, found them. Different search criteria and there it is. My Bad.

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
the NC and Olight proprietary cells drive me up the wall. You HAVE to use the lower mah TMO3 cell to access turbo thats one slick sales gimmick to sell those cells.

cbxer55

Enlightened
Maybe it is a gimmick. Maybe it's necessary due to the high output of the light. No matter, I really like the light, so I bought two spare cells. They hold their charge well. Haven't used them for over a month. Put them on the charger and they both still had 98% charge.