• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HDS Titanium Ti Ra Clicky

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
SOLD

It's been a while since I've been into Flashlights and needless to say I am somewhat out of touch. A quick search on past sales threads [FONT=&quot]reveals that the going rate for a HDS Titanium Ra Clicky is upwards of US$700. With that in mind, I am asking US$650 including shipping from Australia for this example. For those wanting to do a background check, my eBay userID is Mversusm and I accept PayPal. I haven't used this flashlight much as I was afraid I would lose it if I used it as my EDC. It's just been gathering dust in my drawer. Hence the sale. I have no idea what LED is in it or of the output.[/FONT]

010 (2).jpg006.jpg019.jpg015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Re: FS: HDS Titanium Ti Ra Clicky $650 with shipping included.

Thanks Autogiro. I'll send you a PM with my PayPal details once I've figured out how to do that again.....

Belstaff1464

Enlightened

001 (2).jpg

Sale on hold pending repair of sick HDS Ti Clicky. It was working yesterday just before I listed it. I tried it again before I went to box it up to send to Autogiro pending payment, and the Clicky was not clicking. A quick inspection of the switch mechanism reveals a contact has broken off (see attachment). It's unfortunate that it has happened but I'm glad that it happened with me rather than with Autogiro. I'll contact Henry to get it sorted.

autogiro

Enlightened

Not a problem, I'll still take it.
Replied to your PM regarding repair options.
Auto

Belstaff1464

Enlightened

Sold and light is on its way to HDS for repair. I hope it serves you well, Auto.

autogiro

Enlightened

Arrived today from HDS
Looks great and works well.
Thanks again for working out the logistics.
Now to find a Ti Twisty...
Cheers!
Auto

Sold and light is on its way to HDS for repair. I hope it serves you well, Auto.