EDC / Pocket thrower (like MH20GT) with side AND also tail switch

Alfas

Newly Enlightened
Hi, is there any pocket throwers out there using XP-L and dual buttons: tail swich PLUS side switch?

I really like the throw and features of MH20GT, and the possibility to turn on the light directly on turbo or directly on moonlight mode. The MH20Gt would be my perfect pocket light but I only miss the tail switch.

I have been looking on MH20GT / Imalent DN11 / Astrolux MH10 / Ilumintop SDmini / Manker U11 / Eagtac tx25c2 / Sunwayman G25C but they all miss one thing or another.

Thanks

wle

Newly Enlightened
just a warning, i have a manker U11 and it is a good light for a good price, but i would not consider it a thrower at all..

wle

Alfas

Newly Enlightened
Hi wie, I know that words like EDC and thrower do not fit very well in the same sentence.

But I am looking for something like Mh20gt on size, brightness and reach. I only miss the tail switch and momentary On.

Taz80

Enlightened
The Klarus XT11S has dual switches, throws about the same as the MH20GT, but because of the tail switch it's a little longer. From the tail switch it always comes on in turbo. From the tail mode switch it comes on in moonlight/low, and from the side switch a press and hold is moonlight. There are also two other mode configurations.