• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Liteflux Titanium LF2XT + Natural HA + Black - SOLD

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
098.jpg105.jpg100.jpg109.jpg103.jpg

Up for sale is a Liteflux package consisting of the very rare titanium model, one in natural HA, and an extra black body. There are two working light engines and the Ti has a trit installed on the switch button. The switch in the Ti is a bit temperamental with the spring loose. It's an easy fix but I thought I'd mention in the spirit of full disclosure. The light functions fully as evidenced by the pics. As per the pics, they come with the wooden Lightflux boxes, O-rings, the all-important tubs of gel, and I think there is a spare switch button. I've been out of the flash-light collection game for about 5 years so I'm not sure exactly of the current market prices for these rare beauties. It looks like a Ti version sold for US$750 a few years back and I'm guessing these have only appreciated with time. With that in mind I am asking US$1150 including shipping from Australia for the whole kit and kaboodle. First :takeit: followed by prompt Paypal payment buys the whole package.

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Liteflux Titanium LF2XT + Natural HA + Black

A rare bird indeed!
Good luck sir!

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Re: Liteflux Titanium LF2XT + Natural HA + Black

Sold to Lefteye219 via PM. I hope these lights serve you well.