• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - White Cerakoted HDS Ra High CRI (?) Clicky - SOLD

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
014.jpg 017.jpg 016.jpg115.jpg 010.jpg

Up for sale is a very rare HDS Ra Clicky. It's rare on 3 fronts. Firstly, it is from the original batch of HDS Cerakoted lights and there weren't that many in white. Secondly, it is one of the rare HDS Clicky that totally tail-stands dead straight ! Thirdly, and please correct me if I am wrong here as I have no way of telling for sure, I believe this to be the very rare high-CRI model. From memory, I originally had a black HA high CRI Clicky but sold it and replaced it with this model. The fact that the SureFire flood lens filter is installed on this light (included in the sale) is also another pointer that this is the high-CRI model. I used the high-CRI Clicky with the filter to provide diffused lighting when I was still interested in photography. But ultimately I am not sure. Hopefully a more knowledgeable member can confirm or correct my claims. This light has had very little use and I cannot find any blemishes on the Cerakoting.

I am asking US$325 including shipping from Australia. Also included in the package is the original white cerakoted bezel as well as the black bezel. Personally, I prefer the black bezel on the white body. First
:takeit: followed by prompt Paypal payment buys the package,

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: White Cerakoted HDS Ra High CRI (?) Clicky

Dang that is niiiiice. A real gem!

Long time no see Belstaff. Welcome home. :)

Belstaff1464

Enlightened

Payment received and I shall post this tomorrow. The light is officially sold to Light11.

nbp

Flashaholic

Are you hanging around? Seems like you're selling all your good stuff. :(

Belstaff1464

Enlightened

I'm keeping my Rotary, Hound Dog, and Zebralight but will probably end up "lurking" more instead of actively participating. My interest is more towards woodworking at the moment, although reading through some of the threads may have re-kindled my interest in flashlights....

Belstaff1464

Enlightened

Payment has been received and light is officially sold and in the post. PM sent with tracking info.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

I keep coming back for pics! Post some pics in the light thread if you get a chance. Love to see it.