• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Custom Maglites C/D

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to buy custom Maglites C/D (finned head, fluted head, finned and fluted head, etc...). Complete LED lights (no hotwires or HID lights), hosts, head only... Dark green and Lime green are my favourite colors but other colors will be considered too. Must be in very good or mint condition.

To get a better idea about what I'm looking for take a look at the lights in this link.

Shipping to a US address if you are in the US.

:thanks:

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wattnot

Enlightened
You define almost nine years as "a while"?!

That is strangely awesome! :laughing:

Thanks! Yes, next year I'll start saying "a bit ago." The last few years were due to the changes here and the post being archived. That and there's no urgent need to sell it (obviously!! LOL!).

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I should have stated that I'm a LED guy and not looking for hotwires or HID lights. However, thank you for the offer. :thumbsup:

JoeAsheville

Newly Enlightened
Hi Icarus. I have one of your old lights that I seldom use any more, not sure if you really want it back but it fits the description in this thread I think. Custom copper heat sink, 4 LEDs, custom reflectors, custom spacers to accept 18mm cells, and a custom lanyard ring. It was built from a C Maglite host and has a finned head. Black in color, unfortunately. Very bright though.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Icarus. I have one of your old lights that I seldom use any more, not sure if you really want it back but it fits the description in this thread I think. Custom copper heat sink, 4 LEDs, custom reflectors, custom spacers to accept 18mm cells, and a custom lanyard ring. It was built from a C Maglite host and has a finned head. Black in color, unfortunately. Very bright though.

Not sure what light it is because I built so many. Can you send me a photo? Is the light still mint? Thanks.

JoeAsheville

Newly Enlightened
Not sure what light it is because I built so many. Can you send me a photo? Is the light still mint? Thanks.
Not sure I can call it mint, but it's in good shape. It does have some carriage marks. There are specks of anodizing missing in the knurling, and it appears to have a circumferential carry mark on the end of the knurling that seems like it was produced by a D-ring. It was difficult to capture in the photo.

41ce7568a25208b415e28d1eccaa17f1.jpg

Last edited: