Tight beam thrower

Coadster

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a super tight beam hand held thrower flashlight (300 - 500 meters of beam distance would be awesome, more is better).

I'd prefer it to be powered with one or two 18650 batteries.

My price range is anything under $75.

This will be a flashlight to spot animals with, as well as to just have fun with.

I know this is a lot to ask for but thank you in advance for your help ;)

P.S. this is also my first post so take it easy on me if some of the terminology is a bit off. hahaha

Coadster

Newly Enlightened
Also if the flashlight could have little to no spill that would be awesome. Thanks

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Acebeam K70?

edit: over your price range - but I think you'd be pleased. Don't know anything under $75 with what you're looking for.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore MT40 is under 70.
Thrunite v5 Catapult is under 100.
Olight M2xs-UT is under 100.

All have tight beam patterns and the range you're looking for or more.

ven

Flashaholic
Maybe look at the olight m2x UT or alike , if you can cope with a risk of green tint.

Sun Light

Newly Enlightened
Maybe look at the olight m2x UT or alike , if you can cope with a risk of green tint.

I have been advised the latest version has an XPL HI led which is less 'green'. Is this correct?

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been advised the latest version has an XPL HI led which is less 'green'. Is this correct?

On the m3xs-ut...Complete crap shoot if you can get the latest version, they didn't change the name or give version numbers or anything. The earlier materials, perhaps still today, said custom hi. Which were dedome as high wasn't available. Now thst it is I hear some have it, but without any model distinction there's no way to ensure you get one or the other.
I have a dedome purchased just a couple months ago and outdoors it doesn't bother me. Inside it drives me nuts how green it is. But remind me again why I'm using a thrower indoors???

ven

Flashaholic

Yes the HI have far better tint consistency, to aid getting the correct version, email first and use a reputable seller, then come any issue, its an easy return;)