Best flood light set up?

SuPpAvIlLiN

Enlightened
I am on a mission to light up these woods here at my property. I have 3 fixtures and right now just a regular 150 watt 120 Volt. Not sure of the lumens wich hurts my search, a lot of the floods don't translate the lumens. Anyone have good suggestions on really bright flood lights? I'm in America if that has anything to do with power type.

BillnBoulder

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for similar guidance. I have several motion flood lights around my house using 150W PAR38 incandescents. Are there LEDS available that are direct replacements with higher output and lower power draw that can stay on most of the night without overheating issues?

camelight

Newly Enlightened
there is the 100w-200w led floodlights i don't have any experience with them but as led's are more than 5 times more efficient than halogen (10 times more than regular incandescent) they are surely brighter

there is also floodlights that use Metal-halide lamps they are pretty common and uses high wattage so they are powerful. also they are still 4 times more efficient than halogen.

as the led's a little more efficient the Metal-halide lamps because they are using in much higher wattage so they can be much brighter so where you need a lot of light like a football stadium it's better